Quick question - Immi Account document upload changed?

millski88

Hi all

Since we last used Immi Account about a year ago the doc upload part looks to have changed. I've arranged all our evidence as really neat and tidy PDF docs, but now it seems to be converting each page in to a jpeg image?? Is this normal?

For example, a 10 page PDF doc which is a signed rental agreement, it's showing 10 uploaded jpeg images instead of a single PDF doc. Is this OK? Seems a bit weird!

Thanks for any insight.

Tom

I was helping a friend with her citizenship application(as she didn’t have a scanner) and it did that to all her documents...the whole pdf was converted to multiple jpeg image files, one for each page. 

Also, we had to adjust the passport photo to fit into the online “frame”. Once we scanned and uploaded it, we had to move it or zoom in/out to adjust it to fit the frame. 

It was all a little different from when I applied for my visa several years ago. 

Good luck with your application. I see you’ve been getting ready to hit “submit” for some weeks now! Well done on your thoroughness and planning! 👍🏼

• Like 1

Ah thank you. I do think it's a little strange as surely a multi page PDF is a lot easier to handle at the other end than a heap of jpeg images! But nevertheless, if that's what others have experienced then i'll just do it as best i can. I just like to have this stuff all really neat and tidy! Thanks again.