186 TRT December 2018 Applicant

Dear All,

I have been a silent spectator of this forum for a while and just sharing my thoughts in participation...it does ease the pain of waiting a bit & restore sanity to talk with others sailing the same boat...

First of all, Congrats to those who have gotten your approval/visa granted! And those who are anxiously awaiting like me, Good Luck!! hope we will all see the light at the end of the tunnel soon!!!

I lodged my ENS Nomination application at the fag end of Dec 2018 and  awaiting response...yet to lodge the visa application, my MA has advised that we could do so next week...mine is a small organisation with a team of 5 employees including myself...of course the anxiety is mounting with every passing day with no idea of when will the expected outcome be...

IMMI website indicates that the anticipated processing time for ENS TRT applications is about 12-13 months...then again I heard that it depends on factors such as the size of the organisation, strength of company financials, demand of the occupation, clarity of documents submitted, nature of CO allocated and so on...and probably luck does play a part?! 

Does anybody know if TRT/186 is quicker than DE/187, any recent trends in processing time and order of applications being picked, severity of assessment, time taken for visa grant after nomination approval once the visa application (for those that did not apply alongside nomination like me - are they at risk of being placed in queue again?), police clearance & medicals are submitted? 

I feel weary of the wait ahead...but have no choice but to chin up & stay positive...coz still a long way to go! those who are in the same situation as mine, please share your thoughts in reply...

All the Best everybody!

Cheers,

PD

Edited by Guest
supply more info

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Prabha. If I may ask, why did you not lodge your application in conjunction with the nomination? Decision ready? Of the research I've done I've concluded that decision ready applications can save some time. I'll be joining the que in 3 months and am planning to lodge decision ready but keen to know your thoughts as to why your'e waiting 5 months before you lodge? Good luck to you 🙂 

22 hours ago, EMJ said:

Hello Prabha. If I may ask, why did you not lodge your application in conjunction with the nomination? Decision ready? Of the research I've done I've concluded that decision ready applications can save some time. I'll be joining the que in 3 months and am planning to lodge decision ready but keen to know your thoughts as to why your'e waiting 5 months before you lodge? Good luck to you 🙂 

Hi EMJ,

Thanks for your response! and yes I reckon you are right. It was just about new year's when I lodged the nomination fag end of December 2018, was a busy time & I was yet to get my occupation licensing completed (which was a mandatory requirement for me) as well as another pending document. So as per my MA's advise, we decided to lodge the application separately along with supporting documents. I also thought to await nomination outcome before going ahead, however,  by Mid June it had been half a year's wait & my agent said let's proceed with the application. I think my nomination file was opened a few days later! It is under initial assessment and the department has requested further financials with a 28-day deadline. Fingers crossed!! I think I have all documents required from my end barring medicals which will need to wait as I haven't gotten that far yet.

I wish you all the best with your application and let's keep posted how it goes!

Cheers,PD

Edited by Guest