Speech delay effect pr application progress?

Viee

Hi i m newbie here, my son 5 years old hv a problem with speech and communication, of course we both parent from asian country get sponser and kid grow up with 2 languages so he bit confused and we send him to speech therapy suggest by his teacher at his school, but the problem is when i apply my pr, i just know tht speech delay is like a big issue expecially i google and read in here some of pr application refuse becoz of this issue, i stress too much in this few days expecially waiting what will going next of my application, so anyone here hv same issue and visa grant??? Help me at least can make myself calm down a bit..sorry my english also not very good as well too..

20 minutes ago, JenniferSiders said:

where did you get your medicals for your son? what did doctor ask your son or how did he engage with him? did he give any feedback?

I never bring my son check at  gp or hospital, just do assessment at speech therapist suggest by his school teacher, so when we do our medical examination for our visa at bupa, he ask my boy how old are u? He said my name is ilman, ask again how are u ilman? he still said my name ilman and dokto ask me few questions about his school progress and ask whether my son hv a speech delay becoz we both communication different languages at home so i just say yes..

27 minutes ago, Sure said:

During the medical examination, did GP raised any concerns with him? 

Yes, becoz he cant understand wht the gp said, gp ask about age he answer his name, gp ask how are u, still his nama, ask few questions he answer tell the gp about his transfomer collection..hurmm

2 hours ago, JenniferSiders said:

Understood. Did the doctor at BUPA mention anything about what we would update on the application?  If yes, probably the immigration would asl complete assessment report from the psychologist 

The doctor just said depend with immigration, if they asking further like report submit if not ignore, this matter many hapen especially people coming from non English country

Look for the status under health assessment tab for your child in the immiaccount. If it would say, Health Clearance provided-no action required, then it is cleared. Wait for at least a week more for status change from Examination in progress. If it would state Examination assessed-wait for further advice from the department, then you need to wait until the case officer is appointed and what further they asks for, which normally takes 4-5 months from visa lodgement.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 14/06/2019 at 12:15, Viee said:

The doctor just said depend with immigration, if they asking further like report submit if not ignore, this matter many hapen especially people coming from non English country

Hello Viee, Any update on your child medical query. Did they clear medical in IMMI account or ask for further reports etc...

On 14/06/2019 at 12:15, Viee said: