Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Tom Hall

UK Self Assessment Software for Non Uk residents

Recommended Posts

sorry if question has been asked before but just tried to do my UK return (still have some UK income) but as I am not a UK resident anymore it states I have to use alternative software to do my return.

Can anyone recommend any good and easy to sue software please?

Cheers, Tom

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi Tom.

Have a look at Taxfiler.   We use the accountant's version.

If you need help with your UK tax filings please feel able to ping a message to me.

Best regards.

Managing Director, Go Matilda Visas - www.gomatilda.com

Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534; Registered Tax Agent (Australia)

Chartered Accountant (UK, and Australia)

T - 023 81 66 11 55 (UK) or 03 9935 2929 (Australia)

E - alan.collett@gomatilda.com

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now