AAT, who else is waiting?

peyotemix

Hi guys,

I am starting this new topic to try and understand more about the dynamics of the processing time of the appeals with the Administrative Appeal Tribunal (AAT).

I am currently waiting for a response since December 2017 after the 186TRT -Nominatiom of my employer was refused.

I am up to over 520days of wait when it was originally forecasted to be around 480days, unfortunately the case has still not been assigned and there is no clear indication of when it will happen.

It could be tomorrow or next year.

I find this a little bit unfair as most recent cases are given priority over older cases like mine which are still stuck in the limbo.

If you are waiting for a decision from AAT you know how frustrating can get, if you don't mind chatting about your situation and share your frustration you are more then welcome to join this topic.

I reckon the best we can do is all support eachother 😁😁😁

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, just received the refusal for my employer nomination today. Stating that my position doesn’t require me to be in australia- but in the other overseas offices instead. Any suggestions on what to submit as part of the appeal would be much appreciated! 

Thanks so much. 

8 hours ago, lynni193 said:

Hi guys, just received the refusal for my employer nomination today. Stating that my position doesn’t require me to be in australia- but in the other overseas offices instead. Any suggestions on what to submit as part of the appeal would be much appreciated! 

Thanks so much. 

before lodging the appeal speak with your agent might be worth re-lodging a fresh nomination