register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Michela

Early childhood teacher skills assessment

Good afternoon everyone,

I’ve completed the bachelor of early childhood education in Sydney and I am going to apply for a skill assessment.

I have transferred from diploma to university, making up 4 years of overall study.

Thus, am I falling into the requirement scheme 1, which states that the 4 years bachelor qualification are enough or will I need to provide an academic ielts?

I’ve contacted the skill assessment authority and asked but they said that they may ask or maybe not.

Any similar experience out there?

thank you 

I supposed you'd better email them about your situation. They are usually quite good with replying enquiries! 

Good luck 🙂

On 01/06/2019 at 21:30, Michela said:

Good afternoon everyone,

I’ve completed the bachelor of early childhood education in Sydney and I am going to apply for a skill assessment.

I have transferred from diploma to university, making up 4 years of overall study.

Thus, am I falling into the requirement scheme 1, which states that the 4 years bachelor qualification are enough or will I need to provide an academic ielts?

I’ve contacted the skill assessment authority and asked but they said that they may ask or maybe not.

Any similar experience out there?

thank you 

Hi, how are you going with your assessment ? Did they require Ielts from you ? 

Thank you