Health Check

Lin

Hello everyone 😀

I hope I can meet someone who had a similar situation or knowing the answer regarding the health check 

I submitted my PR application on Jan this year - After that, I finished the health check around April 2019 - my visa has not assigned to any case officer yet

On April ,when I did the body check : the doctor was  mentioning a potential issue of my body-  he said my health check result will be assessed by others due to this potential problem. If I need to do the further examinations - they may  contact me shortly ( at this moment- no need any further action from me )- my heart beats were frozen at that moment 😱

Great, this comment from the doctor made me stressful and could not sleep well for one month 😫 I was waiting for medical centre contact me or I was worrying if I will have miss call from them or missed email from them 

Not hearing anything from the medical centre - it has been 45 days waiting- no one contact me 

I would like to ask for ur advice:

1. If I need to do the further examinations, how long will they contact me to do it 

2. who will inform me do to further exams? Is the medical centre or my future case officer ? For example in the future, when my visa case officer accesses my visa, will he inform me to do further body exams ? or the medical staff will inform me now

3. It has been like 45 days not hearing anything from the medical center- does it mean I pass the body exam or not really ? 

Thank u in advance for everyone 🙋‍♀️

I am writing with a panic mind for this question

Ur suggestions will be a great help and thank u again  

Edited by Lin

Hello everyone : [emoji3]
I hope I can meet someone who had a similar situation or knowing the answer regarding the health check 
I submitted my PR application on Jan this year - After that, I finished the health check around April 2019 - my visa has not assigned to any case officer yet
On April ,when I did the body check : the doctor was  mentioning a potential issue of my body-  he said my health check result will be assessed by others due to this potential problem. If I need to do the further examinations - they may  contact me shortly ( at this moment- no need any further action from me )- my heart beats were frozen at that moment [emoji33]
Great, this comment from the doctor made me stressful and could not sleep well for one month [emoji31] I was waiting for medical centre contact me or I was worrying if I will have miss call from them or missed email from them 
Not hearing anything from the medical centre - it has been 45 days waiting- no one contact me 
1. If I need to do the further examinations, how long will they contact me to do it 
2. who will inform me do to further exams? Is the medical centre or my future case officer ? For example in the future, when my visa case officer accesses my visa, will he inform me to do further body exams ? or the medical staff will inform me now
3. It has been like 45 days not hearing anything from the medical center- does it mean I pass the body exam or not really ? 
Thank u in advance for everyone [emoji2320]

Pls check in your ImmiAccount what does it say about the status of your medical examinations.....

Have you tried to call the medical centre to check? By the length of your wait, they will likely say that they found no further concerns so that’s why they didn’t bother getting back to you. But yeah, just ring them up and check, quick and easy 🙂

5 hours ago, mariner2017 said:

Pls check in your ImmiAccount what does it say about the status of your medical examinations.....

thank u so much for reply -  I am unsure can I log in my immiAccount because I submitted by my agent 

Edited by Lin

3 hours ago, jbh said:

Have you tried to call the medical centre to check? By the length of your wait, they will likely say that they found no further concerns so that’s why they didn’t bother getting back to you. But yeah, just ring them up and check, quick and easy 🙂

yes u are right

I searched many related articles and they said if there is a problem- within 14 days they will contact u with a form 884 letter - finger cross!! some people just been called back right after - thank u for ur comment!

Edited by Lin

On 01/06/2019 at 20:17, Lin said:

Hello everyone 😀

On April ,when I did the body check : the doctor was  mentioning a potential issue of my body-  he said my health check result will be assessed by others due to this potential problem. If I need to do the further examinations - they may  contact me shortly ( at this moment- no need any further action from me )- my heart beats were frozen at that moment 😱

Great, this comment from the doctor made me stressful and could not sleep well for one month 😫 I was waiting for medical centre contact me or I was worrying if I will have miss call from them or missed email from them 

Thank u in advance for everyone 🙋‍♀️

I had medical issues on my first medical and Immi updated my medical status as more information required and then they sent me a letter and I paid to see my endocrinologist privately, to gain a report which I then sent to Immi and then I was given health clearance. 

14 hours ago, Beffers said:

I had medical issues on my first medical and Immi updated my medical status as more information required and then they sent me a letter and I paid to see my endocrinologist privately, to gain a report which I then sent to Immi and then I was given health clearance. 

I see thank u so much for reply 

Sorry I have a question :

how long did it take u saw the immi status ( further information) after u finishing health check on 03/02 ?

Right after finishing the health check or waiting until ur case officer informed u ? thank u 

Edited by Lin