Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

over it

Onshore partner visa

Recommended Posts

Hi. I’m just after a bit of help. 

I’m a citizen my gf is on a WHV it’s coming too a end, we have been together for almost 2 years with a year as defacto, we are thinking about going for a partner visa, we will get our relationship registered in qld as it helps and although we are defacto our proof wood be slim, I’ve worked away a lot and she being on a whv has also had to leave for farm work and work as a aupair. That’s a bit of background as I’m not too worried about proof I’ll get through that. 

Question is We had planned too go back too the uk when her visa finished she is from Europe so with brexit that’s a bit up in the air, so our chance is better here and we want too live here, thing is I really want to go back to the uk for a extended holiday like 5 months  (depending on brexit and visa for her) so if I apply before her whv runs out onshore and it gets acknowledged and she moves onto a bridge visa, can we leave for a long period?  

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not on the bridging visa A that would be granted, but has no travel rights.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now