tonyman

Netflix & Stan

8 hours ago, newjez said:

Just doing your community service? Good on ya mate.

She's watching Rita ATM. That will keep her busy for a while. If cuties happens to pop on, I'll close my eyes and stick my fingers in my ears.

Have you ever seen little miss sunshine?

I am a bit surprised at your outrage though. I thought you were fully in support of muslins joining the greater community?

What?

Been watching designated survivor with Keifer Sutherland. Surprised he didn't get head hunted by the democrats to run against Trump, he would have been in.

First series, 21 episodes was really good. Second series seems to be losing it's way and is becoming, like a lot of American series, too involved. Some of the characters are too good to be true, you know the American way, one guy is just an adviser to the president then he's given a job looking after a military operation. Suddenly he's an expert in military matters and telling 4 star generals how to do things.

I don't know what it is about most American series but they don't have much quite, contemplative moments, the characters all seem to have a time to have their say, one after the other, to prove how clever they all are.

Usual backstabbing, don't know who to trust stuff and we'll stick with it for another couple of episodes, but it was getting silly.

Maybe not make the 3rd series.

Just started The Queen's Gambit on Netflix.

Watched one episode so far. Looks interesting.

• Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Just watched Peanut Butter Falcon I really enjoyed it. I am lost what to watch next. Everyone keeps saying the Crown so maybe I will start  that. Before Christmas I watched Kingdom, which was like an 18 rated version of walking dead I thought. 

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Don't bother with midnight sky.  What a load of tosh .

Escape room was ok.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Just watched Peanut Butter Falcon I really enjoyed it. I am lost what to watch next. Everyone keeps saying the Crown so maybe I will start  that. Before Christmas I watched Kingdom, which was like an 18 rated version of walking dead I thought. 

What about Queen’s Gambit?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bulya said:

What about Queen’s Gambit?

Watched that and loved it. I really didn’t think I would because I’ve no interest in chess but it was excellent 

• Like 1

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, The Pom Queen said:

Watched that and loved it. I really didn’t think I would because I’ve no interest in chess but it was excellent 

I’m up to episode 4. Might binge watch it tonight as family left today, I’m a bit under the weather, had a clear covid test yesterday to be on the safe side as they were from Sydney, all clear so feet up and binge.

Watched the film Liar with Helen Mirren last night really enjoyed it.

Edited by ramot

4 hours ago, ramot said:

I’m up to episode 4. Might binge watch it tonight as family left today, I’m a bit under the weather, had a clear covid test yesterday to be on the safe side as they were from Sydney, all clear so feet up and binge.

Watched the film Liar with Helen Mirren last night really enjoyed it.

Hope you feel better soon. 
‘Watched Black Box tonight think I was Amazon. 

• Like 1