register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

ljg00

Contributory parent subclass 143 payment method

Hi,

The second installment for my parents contributory visa subclass 143 has been requested. Can someone shed some light if you were able to pay the sum of vac2 split in 2 payments within the allocated 28 days required. I want to see if I can pay 80K by bpay and 7K by credit card. I tried ringing immi and they didn't have an answer and instead asked me to forward the question via email to pvc team.

TIA

5 hours ago, ljg00 said:

Hi,

The second installment for my parents contributory visa subclass 143 has been requested. Can someone shed some light if you were able to pay the sum of vac2 split in 2 payments within the allocated 28 days required. I want to see if I can pay 80K by bpay and 7K by credit card. I tried ringing immi and they didn't have an answer and instead asked me to forward the question via email to pvc team.

TIA

Ask on this thread. Not sure if anyone will know 

143 lodged 17 March 2016. Perth bound

5 Feb 20 request for further info.11 Feb - Medical /Form 80. 17 Feb -AoS submitted. 27 Feb -Police checks. 4 Mar -BG requested. 6 Mar - bond cert to Centrelink.13 Mar AoS approved

Hi please can I ask, when did your parents submit their application as I haven’t heard anything as yet thanks 

Hi like Janette would be interesting to know when you submitted your application so as to get an idea where we are up to with the applications as so hard to get any information.

CPV 143 lodged 29/3/2016 Acknowledgement date 30/3/2016 

@Janette @Esteban  if you both click on above link “The Brand New PIO parent visa” that is a parent visa only forum thread. Underneath everyone’s name is their timeframe of when they applied and what stage they are all at. See underneath mine it says 143 applied 17 March 2016 

Very helpful forum you can learn a lot about the processes of 143 etc etc from it and ask for help. Click on last page number for recent posts 

Edited by Kathss56

143 lodged 17 March 2016. Perth bound

5 Feb 20 request for further info.11 Feb - Medical /Form 80. 17 Feb -AoS submitted. 27 Feb -Police checks. 4 Mar -BG requested. 6 Mar - bond cert to Centrelink.13 Mar AoS approved

Thanks Kath for that, I’ve just looked and it’s very interesting as it seems that some people have had their visa granted earlier than those who have had their application in before them. I thought there was a queuing system 

4 hours ago, Janette said:

Thanks Kath for that, I’ve just looked and it’s very interesting as it seems that some people have had their visa granted earlier than those who have had their application in before them. I thought there was a queuing system 

All visas have a queue, but some countries are classed as "high risk' and applications from those countries take longer.  Also sometimes people might be asked for additional information and that can hold them up.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

It also adds to the wait if problems arise at the medical which need further investigations. 

143 lodged 21 June 2017

Visa application was acknowledged 18 August 2015. I paid the 2nd VAC and was granted on Thursday.

50 minutes ago, ljg00 said:

Visa application was acknowledged 18 August 2015. I paid the 2nd VAC and was granted on Thursday.

Great news,