Request and advice for sponsorship help as Registered nurse

Mpreet

Hi everyone

I am DIV 1 registered nurse and new here in Australia. I am looking for sponsorship help anywhere in Australia. Currently I am living in Melbourne on student visa and pursuing my nursing career as a RN with agency. If sponsorship not possible at moment then I am also looking for part time job anywhere in regional VIC to make possible pathway for PR in future(489). If anyone have possible advice or option please help me.

Thank you.

25 minutes ago, Mpreet said:

Hi everyone

I am DIV 1 registered nurse and new here in Australia. I am looking for sponsorship help anywhere in Australia. Currently I am living in Melbourne on student visa and pursuing my nursing career as a RN with agency. If sponsorship not possible at moment then I am also looking for part time job anywhere in regional VIC to make possible pathway for PR in future(489). If anyone have possible advice or option please help me.

Thank you.

You need to contact employers and agencies. There is no magical list, you just have to approach them yourself.  Many hospitals will not sponsor nowadays as there are enough ozzie graduates to take the jobs.

You need to contact employers and agencies. There is no magical list, you just have to approach them yourself.  Many hospitals will not sponsor nowadays as there are enough ozzie graduates to take the jobs.

Thank you for your reply dear. However, I’ve not asked for any magical list. I am just wondering if someone already followed same pathway so can help out.

Are you not able to apply for 189 or 190 ?

I already applied for state nomination but long wait and more points to get approval not easy though. Therefore, I am interested in these options if I can get.

Thank you.

42 minutes ago, Mpreet said:

I already applied for state nomination but long wait and more points to get approval not easy though. Therefore, I am interested in these options if I can get.

Thank you.

Have you considered applying for 489 in South Australia, you get an extra 10 points, they are sponsoring some nurse category’s, and if I am not mistaken you could work anywhere including Adelaide, where there would be more job opportunities 

2 hours ago, Mpreet said:

Thank you for your reply dear. However, I’ve not asked for any magical list. I am just wondering if someone already followed same pathway so can help out.

Please don't call me dear, even my family do not do that and you are a complete stranger to me.

Many people have followed the sponsorship route and the only way to find a sponsor is to get out there and contact hospitals and state bodies.  That is what anyone will tell you who has walked that route. However, as I said, it is much harder to get sponsored these days. 

Please don't call me dear, even my family do not do that and you are a complete stranger to me.
Many people have followed the sponsorship route and the only way to find a sponsor is to get out there and contact hospitals and state bodies.  That is what anyone will tell you who has walked that route. However, as I said, it is much harder to get sponsored these days. 

Thank you for much valuable advice[emoji1303]

1 hour ago, Mpreet said:

Yup dear
I already applied for 489 SA but if m not wrong they don’t consider interstate applications as QLD

I think They do for 489 but not 190 if I read it correctly 

i think you may be under the misapprehension that this process is quick, generally it isn’t, if you have applied you will just have to wait and see what happens but good luck 

Edited by shaunfreo
Adding