Usman Nasir

Permanent Residency after Msc Construction Management

I have done bachelor's of civil engineering from pakistan. Then I did my msc construction management from Australia. I have no relevant visa. Should I get my skills assessed from engineer Australia or Vetassess.

If you want any serious response to your post, you may want to provide some context and detail.

Based on the information on your post, it is not possible to provide a cogent response.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

I did my bachelors in civil engineering from Pakistan. Now I have done Msc Construction Management from Uni Adelaide it is recognized by RICS. Now I want to apply for Pr the problem I am facing is in which category should I apply. If i do it on the basis of my bachelors degree I cannot get state sponsorship. while if i apply as construction manager i need post 2 years of experience.     

33 minutes ago, Usman Nasir said:

I did my bachelors in civil engineering from Pakistan. Now I have done Msc Construction Management from Uni Adelaide it is recognized by RICS. Now I want to apply for Pr the problem I am facing is in which category should I apply. If i do it on the basis of my bachelors degree I cannot get state sponsorship. while if i apply as construction manager i need post 2 years of experience.     

It's impossible to answer your question. Do you have enough points (from the immigration points process) to even qualify?

29 minutes ago, Usman Nasir said:

Against which occupation should I apply? As a construction manager or as a civil engineer 

Which one gets you the most points and you can meet the description of the ANZSCO code that the assessing authority will use. 

Answer that question and it will be obvious which one to apply with, given you've not told us what your points would be for either occupation or whether you meet the ANZSCO requirement for the occupation assessment we can't answer your question you haven't provided enough details

I would seriously suggest you spend a few dollars (or a few minutes) in an initial consultation with a migration agent as they will be able to help you understand your likelihood of being successful in an application