register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Nayel

Form 80 Help

Hi

I need help with form 80. It may sound silly but I am really confused about question 8, " do you hold permanent residence in any country other than declared in question 6 an 7". Now, I have been living and working in Saudi Arabia legally and have the residence permit or Iqama as we call it here. But I am not sure whether that will fall under Permanent resident. Could anyone help me with this??

Regards

10 hours ago, Nayel said:

Hi

I need help with form 80. It may sound silly but I am really confused about question 8, " do you hold permanent residence in any country other than declared in question 6 an 7". Now, I have been living and working in Saudi Arabia legally and have the residence permit or Iqama as we call it here. But I am not sure whether that will fall under Permanent resident. Could anyone help me with this??

Regards

Permanent residency mean, you have no restrictions how long you stay in the country without applying for any visa

Citizenship Applied - 21/05/20, Application - Received , Council - Randwick

VetAssess Applied - 10/06/18, Positive Skill Assessment -  15/10/18 EOI NSW  190 - 23/10/18, Invitation -  15/11/18, Nomination Applied - 19/11/18,   Nomination Approved- 20/11/18, Visa Lodged - 27/11/18, Health exam - 19/12/18, Grant - 21/05/19