Work experience for 190 visa

Hi all,

I have received 190 NSW nomination invitation and am planning to apply for it.

Regarding work experience, I am working for 3 1/2 years in my current company and this made 10 points in my EOI. But during this period I worked less than 20 hours a week while I am studying and if I exclude this period, only two years will be counted and make 5 points for work experience.

Should I exclude the period when I worked less than 20 hours a week?

8 minutes ago, Jin said:

Hi all,

I have received 190 NSW nomination invitation and am planning to apply for it.

Regarding work experience, I am working for 3 1/2 years in my current company and this made 10 points in my EOI. But during this period I worked less than 20 hours a week while I am studying and if I exclude this period, only two years will be counted and make 5 points for work experience.

Should I exclude the period when I worked less than 20 hours a week?

It's too late to have this discussion...

If the points you declare in your application DO NOT match what you said in the EOI it will be cancelled immediately, you won't be given the chance to explain.

It says this pretty clearly on all the state nomination application details and the EOI submission form.

Some states even apply year or 3 year long bans if you submit glade information.

So basically you will have to go with what you declared on the EOI and hope they accept it as ok

Edited by Ausvisitor