Dependent 19 year old wants to join me on Partner Visa

Hi All...looking for some guidance please.  I currently have my temporary partner visa (via prospective marriage option), am living in Oz with my husband (who is a permanent resident and is my sponsor).  I'm a British Citizen and my dependent 19 year old daughter, who is currently studying at uni in London has decided she would like to have the option to reside and work in Australia.

I have been asked today for further info regarding stage 2 of my partner visa...my question is: processing time states 20-26 months.  Should my daughter now apply for the subclass 445 as my dependent (12 month processing) and then be added to my stage 2 application? How will this work timewise and am I right in thinking that if we do this she is only eligible on the 445 until my Partner visa is finalised? 

Any help greatly appreciated 🙂

Thanks for your replies. In hindsight that would have been the best option but she was living with her Dad and was adamant Australia wasn't for her. She's since decided to study languages and has been coming to visit in her holidays and realised Australia would open up all sorts of opportunities whilst allowing us to spend more time together. 

Contact one of the agents who post regularly on here, I don't know if your situation becomes more complex because she's been living with her Dad (and probably his dependent rather than yours) and not included in the original application.    Is she going to complete her Uni education in the UK?   Hope all works out for you.