register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

gita

ENS DIRECT 186 TAX ACCOUNTANT

Hello everyone,

I need a suggestion regarding the documents asked by immigration recently.I applied as a Tax Accountant.I am working for the company as an employee.I am not individual tax agent or tax advisor. I already got nomination approved as Tax accountant on april 9.Now the immigration asked for the license worked as tax accountant or required evidence that stating there is no need of license.

Can anyone help what letter should i need to provide now so i can get visa or i need to register now.

Thank you

Are you using a migration agent? This kind of question is best addressed to them.

Due to escalating bills and budgetary cuts in the NHS, unfortunately, the light at the end of the tunnel has had to be switched off.

I asked my MA they are still confused.During my research I found there is no need of licensing.I want to know have anyone face same situation with this job description it would be great help.

Thank you

29 minutes ago, gita said:

I asked my MA they are still confused.During my research I found there is no need of licensing.I want to know have anyone face same situation with this job description it would be great help.

This is what I found on Seek regarding what is required to be a Tax Accountant.   It says you need to be a member of a professional body.  Could that be what they mean?

https://www.seek.com.au/career-guide/role/taxation-accountant

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Thank you for your help.As mention in seek I had done masters in professional accounting already.Now the question is do i have to register as CPA and complete the course to work as Tax accountant. CPA license is the higher in accounting field.It is more than tax accountant.

According to Taxation board an employee in a company doesn't required license to perform that job unless we charged money to client.So as per board I dont need license.

Can anyone help me out what next should be my step.

58 minutes ago, gita said:

According to Taxation board an employee in a company doesn't required license to perform that job unless we charged money to client.So as per board I dont need license.

Immigration asked for your licence OR evidence that you do not need a licence.  If you have a letter from the Taxation Board saying you do not need a license, then that is the evidence you must submit.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Thank you for information.Now I am confused my employer should provide letter that I dont need license to work in the nominated job or taxation board.

Do you think taxation board provide such letter.

The exact word for immigration is mention below  so I am thinking if i register CPA program will that help.It says either registration or license.

Provide evidence from the relevant Australian registration or licensing authority that you hold the

relevant registration or licence or that you will be able to meet necessary registration or

licensing requirement or Alternatively, provide evidence that you do not need to hold registration or a licence to work

in the nominated occupation.

Can you please suggest what should I do further.

6 minutes ago, gita said:

The exact word for immigration is mention below  so I am thinking if i register CPA program will that help.It says either registration or license.

Provide evidence from the relevant Australian registration or licensing authority that you hold the

relevant registration or licence or that you will be able to meet necessary registration or

licensing requirement or Alternatively, provide evidence that you do not need to hold registration or a licence to work

in the nominated occupation.

It also says " Alternatively, provide evidence that you do not need to hold registration or a licence to work".   You say the Taxation Board says you do not need a licence to work.  If you have that in writing, that is your evidence.

I am afraid whether Taxation Board provide such letter to individual or not.

1 minute ago, gita said:

I am afraid whether Taxation Board provide such letter to individual or not.

Have you asked them?  Ask them.

Thank you for your help I will enquiry about this directly to taxation board.

If I understand correctly. You are a professional who believes that people should use your services because you are an expert in your field and can help / save people significant amounts of money? 

Yet, it seems you refuse the advice of using an expert. Given you are applying for a visa that has a huge refusal rate. The visa fee is none refundable. It can come with concequences including a ban on future visas? 

My mind boggles with why you are not consulting an agent as recommended. 

I am consulting MA but i want to do research from my side as well so i can be sure what i need to do next.

Thank you