Partner visa onshore (married status )

Hi all, 

I am married and I have applied partner visa onshore in december 2018. Could you please share to me about your experience when you applied partner visa onshore till you got PR? Submit date, grant date for TR/PR, medical check up date, documents etc. I really need some references and information from all of you.  Thanks

6 hours ago, Richclear01 said:

Hi all, 

I am married and I have applied partner visa onshore in december 2018. 

I'm interested in this too as it'll be me and my partner at the end of this year.. 

What communication have you received so far after you submitted your own application last year?

Have you been asked for medicals etc yet? Or anything?

Hi, 

I am an applicant and my partner is a sponsor. After I submitted my own application last year I didn't get some information yet from the immigration. I applied by myself without agent. My status is still "received" and my sponsor's status is still "submitted". I have already done medical check up on march 2019 by myself (3 months after applying the visa). I and my partner have already attached our police clearance. Thats why I post this to know when the Immigration will check our documents, what documents should we attach again and what are the strongest documents that can help us.. I am afraid I will miss some ducuments.

Thanks

6 hours ago, rosyhorizon said:

I'm interested in this too as it'll be me and my partner at the end of this year.. 

What communication have you received so far after you submitted your own application last year?

Have you been asked for medicals etc yet? Or anything?

Hi, 

I am an applicant and my partner is a sponsor. After I submitted my own application last year I didn't get some information yet from the immigration. I applied by myself without agent. My status is still "received" and my sponsor's status is still "submitted". I have already done medical check up on march 2019 by myself (3 months after applying the visa). I and my partner have already attached our police clearance. Thats why I post this to know when the Immigration will check our documents, what documents should we attach again and what are the strongest documents that can help us.. I am afraid I will miss some ducuments.

Thanks