Immi s57 Natural Justice

Ratu

HI Guys,

So today i have responded to the s57 NJL letter that i had received on the 08/05/19. Just wondering when may the CO pick up the response and provide a response. 

I have emailed and also attached the response on Immi account. if someone can explain the process from here would be great. Just too impatient with my visa 😞

If he applied for a 186 stream for which a skills assessment was a criterion and he was not in one of the exemption categories, he should consider taking advice about withdrawing the application, rather than having a visa refusal on his record.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2019 at 10:56, Ratu said:

HI Guys,

So today i have responded to the s57 NJL letter that i had received on the 08/05/19. Just wondering when may the CO pick up the response and provide a response. 

I have emailed and also attached the response on Immi account. if someone can explain the process from here would be great. Just too impatient with my visa 😞

@Ratu  wanted to ask if u got any reply yet after ur submissions 

17 hours ago, Dip said:

@Ratu  wanted to ask if u got any reply yet after ur submissions 

Hi Dip,

Yes. I had to withdraw my Visa and re-apply. The immigration would have refused it as the criteria was not met. 😞 

1 hour ago, Ratu said:

Hi Dip,

Yes. I had to withdraw my Visa and re-apply. The immigration would have refused it as the criteria was not met. 😞 

Ohh 😞, sorry about that,Thanks for ur reply..

Did they gave u options to withdraw or u just did it before u got any reply from immigration?

i need to ask u a question if u can help me plz... @Ratu our s57 is for alias name , my partner forgot to mention in form 80 that he is known by any other name and we provided all the documents that he don't use that name on papers at all.. do u think it  will be ok to wait?

5 minutes ago, Dip said:

Ohh 😞, sorry about that,Thanks for ur reply..

Did they gave u options to withdraw or u just did it before u got any reply from immigration?

i need to ask u a question if u can help me plz... @Ratu our s57 is for alias name , my partner forgot to mention in form 80 that he is known by any other name and we provided all the documents that he don't use that name on papers at all.. do u think it  will be ok to wait?

I had received an email from immi that if i don’t withdraw, it will be refused so i had to. 

For your case, if the alias name is not a legal name then it should not be a problem. But if immigration picked this up definitely they want to know something. I suggest you go to a Migration Lawyer and not an Agent. Lawyers know better what to do and they can draft a response for you. 

Ky case was i did not meet the main criteria so it had to be rejected. Yours is something the immi wants to know but if you provide a reasonable response with help from a lawyer, i am sure they will approve. Again i cannot be so sure how immi and the CO think. 

Do whatever; but don’t get it refused. You will not be able to apply same visa again.

15 minutes ago, Ratu said:

I had received an email from immi that if i don’t withdraw, it will be refused so i had to. 

For your case, if the alias name is not a legal name then it should not be a problem. But if immigration picked this up definitely they want to know something. I suggest you go to a Migration Lawyer and not an Agent. Lawyers know better what to do and they can draft a response for you. 

Ky case was i did not meet the main criteria so it had to be rejected. Yours is something the immi wants to know but if you provide a reasonable response with help from a lawyer, i am sure they will approve. Again i cannot be so sure how immi and the CO think. 

Do whatever; but don’t get it refused. You will not be able to apply same visa again.

Thanks a lot for your reply,  yes i am with immigration lawyer , they did a stat dec and others documents for me ..hope u hear something soon for your application, wish u luck.

4 hours ago, Ratu said:

Total rubbish. 

Registered migration agents are the people that are the only people who should be used. 

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Zara0000 said:

How long does the department take to reply? I mean it’s been 10 days since I have replied to s57 natural justice but haven’t heard back. Already very stressed. @Ratu how long did they take? Can you please tell me. Thanks

When I got mine I didn't hear anything more until I got my grant letter from them. In total I seem to remember I got my S57 in mid October and ther grant early December - so about 7 weeks

I would at 10 days it is far too early in the process to be getting stressed - they might reply tomorrow or it might be a month from now. You can't influence it so best to just "chill" and accept the waiting as an inevitable part of the process

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello all, 

I have received the s57 NJ from CO yesterday. The background is I have not completed 2 calendar years stay before applying for 887 visas. 

I have travelled for work purpose and once to my home country for 4 weeks. 

Does anyone come across this type of situation? 

Any suggestion? Reply template?

On 04/07/2020 at 13:59, Bittu said:

Any suggestion?

This is not a straightforward issue and you should consider obtaining professional advise. You are unlikely to find a solution on a public forum.

On 04/07/2020 at 13:59, Bittu said:

Reply template?

A generic template is not what you require as you need to address your specific Natural Justice letter.

• Like 1