register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Ratu

Immi s57 Natural Justice

HI Guys,

So today i have responded to the s57 NJL letter that i had received on the 08/05/19. Just wondering when may the CO pick up the response and provide a response. 

I have emailed and also attached the response on Immi account. if someone can explain the process from here would be great. Just too impatient with my visa 😞

State: VIC
Birth Country: LR
Stream: 186 DE 
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 16 Sept 2018
-- Nomination approved: 18 April 2019
-- Visa Application withdrawn as Skills assessment was not received
-- Re-applied Visa 29 May 2019
-- AFP requested 11/06/2019
-- AFP submitted 19/06/2019
Processing Team: Team 13 - NSW PESE
IMMI Status: Further Assessment 

What might happen depends on the reason/s for the NJ letter and your response.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

11 hours ago, wrussell said:

What might happen depends on the reason/s for the NJ letter and your response.

He didn't obtain a skills assessment prior to application. 

If he applied for a 186 stream for which a skills assessment was a criterion and he was not in one of the exemption categories, he should consider taking advice about withdrawing the application, rather than having a visa refusal on his record.

On 14/05/2019 at 10:56, Ratu said:

HI Guys,

So today i have responded to the s57 NJL letter that i had received on the 08/05/19. Just wondering when may the CO pick up the response and provide a response. 

I have emailed and also attached the response on Immi account. if someone can explain the process from here would be great. Just too impatient with my visa 😞

@Ratu  wanted to ask if u got any reply yet after ur submissions 

17 hours ago, Dip said:

@Ratu  wanted to ask if u got any reply yet after ur submissions 

Hi Dip,

Yes. I had to withdraw my Visa and re-apply. The immigration would have refused it as the criteria was not met. 😞 

1 hour ago, Ratu said:

Hi Dip,

Yes. I had to withdraw my Visa and re-apply. The immigration would have refused it as the criteria was not met. 😞 

Ohh 😞, sorry about that,Thanks for ur reply..

Did they gave u options to withdraw or u just did it before u got any reply from immigration?

i need to ask u a question if u can help me plz... @Ratu our s57 is for alias name , my partner forgot to mention in form 80 that he is known by any other name and we provided all the documents that he don't use that name on papers at all.. do u think it  will be ok to wait?

5 minutes ago, Dip said:

Ohh 😞, sorry about that,Thanks for ur reply..

Did they gave u options to withdraw or u just did it before u got any reply from immigration?

i need to ask u a question if u can help me plz... @Ratu our s57 is for alias name , my partner forgot to mention in form 80 that he is known by any other name and we provided all the documents that he don't use that name on papers at all.. do u think it  will be ok to wait?

I had received an email from immi that if i don’t withdraw, it will be refused so i had to. 

For your case, if the alias name is not a legal name then it should not be a problem. But if immigration picked this up definitely they want to know something. I suggest you go to a Migration Lawyer and not an Agent. Lawyers know better what to do and they can draft a response for you. 

Ky case was i did not meet the main criteria so it had to be rejected. Yours is something the immi wants to know but if you provide a reasonable response with help from a lawyer, i am sure they will approve. Again i cannot be so sure how immi and the CO think. 

Do whatever; but don’t get it refused. You will not be able to apply same visa again.

15 minutes ago, Ratu said:

I had received an email from immi that if i don’t withdraw, it will be refused so i had to. 

For your case, if the alias name is not a legal name then it should not be a problem. But if immigration picked this up definitely they want to know something. I suggest you go to a Migration Lawyer and not an Agent. Lawyers know better what to do and they can draft a response for you. 

Ky case was i did not meet the main criteria so it had to be rejected. Yours is something the immi wants to know but if you provide a reasonable response with help from a lawyer, i am sure they will approve. Again i cannot be so sure how immi and the CO think. 

Do whatever; but don’t get it refused. You will not be able to apply same visa again.

Thanks a lot for your reply,  yes i am with immigration lawyer , they did a stat dec and others documents for me ..hope u hear something soon for your application, wish u luck.

I suggest you go to a Migration Lawyer and not an Agent. Lawyers know better what to do 

No they don't.

4 hours ago, Ratu said:

Total rubbish. 

Registered migration agents are the people that are the only people who should be used.