Study GAP of 6 years after 12th Grade [India] // Accepted in 2 Universities

Pritesh

Hi everyone,

Ive searched for my answers but couldnt find it so i registered here.

I am 23 at the moment, I have completed my 12th grade in 2013 with 63% and later due to messed up education system in India i continued to work in a management firm and working there since then.

I am clearly aware about the fact that a 6 year gap is very big for an undergraduate. I visited a few agents to get my profile checked if I am eligible but all of them denied saying I wont get Visa with this profile. Later I did some research on my own to make an application.

I applied in La trobe / Curtin / ECU / CSU by myself using their online application system. I was rejected from ECU for Visa reason. I got accepted in Curtin with Diploma pathway, CSU in direct bachelors entry and waiting for Latrobe now. I had made a very strong SOP in the application with all the supporting documents regarding my employment. I have provided strong reasons for GTE.

I hold offers of March 2020 intake. So before proceeding my biggest concern is, Will I get Visa? Most of the agents said I wont get Visa because of the GAP. ECU said the same. As far I am aware if I am clearing my GTE, there are a few chances of my visa getting rejected. I have attached the SOP which I attached while applying to Curtin. I can make great improvements in this as I have found out a few points to add to this regarding GTE and my reasons to study in Australia and not India. I have added a letter from my employer confirming a higher position after I come back to India.

I need your views on my profile if I should proceed with Visa file or should not risk it by not applying at all?

If all else fails you might enrol for a single subject in India to demonstrate your potential. Without the full facts of your case, it is difficult to suggest more than that, except - Do not rely entirely on advice from 'education agents' or course providers.