Evidence of first arrival

LouDYorkie

Hi,

I have a date for my Citizenship Test and Interview and have to take evidence of my first arrival in Australia. I have no stamp in my passport. I do have my e-ticket from my flight where I traveled on the same ticket and therefore flight as my husband, and my husbands passport has a stamp. Is that enough? Or what else could I provide?

Thanks

Lou

• 1 year later...
On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 09:46, paulhand said:

You can make a request for your movement records from Home Affairs - that will give you all your travel dates. 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/form-listing/forms/1359.pdf

Takes about 2 weeks to process.

Quick question about filling in the 1359 form.  If your old passport has expired, and you've obtained a new one (and have told the Department about this), since your last overseas journey, do you give the details of the old or new one on the form?

I'm guessing the new one, since previous requests have returned information about all previous passports, which implies that they've got some method of linking back to your old passports, and I'm guessing that this applies even if you haven't used your new one.  But is that correct?

1 hour ago, GrandpaGrumble said:

Quick question about filling in the 1359 form.  If your old passport has expired, and you've obtained a new one (and have told the Department about this), since your last overseas journey, do you give the details of the old or new one on the form?

I'm guessing the new one, since previous requests have returned information about all previous passports, which implies that they've got some method of linking back to your old passports, and I'm guessing that this applies even if you haven't used your new one.  But is that correct?

I've just spotted that this is inapplicable in our case (person in question is a minor, and you don't give their passport details anyway).  But the answer might be interesting for future reference.