Moving end of the month

djianb

Hi

me and my girlfriend are heading over on a 482 at the end of the month, we’ve gotta Airbnb sorted for first few weeks whilst looking to secure a rental.

can anyone recommend good furniture stores close to Windsor/Richmond/s.yarra (places we’re looking to rent in) as want to start weighing up the cost of what we want etc. 

Thanks

12 hours ago, djianb said:

Hi

me and my girlfriend are heading over on a 482 at the end of the month, we’ve gotta Airbnb sorted for first few weeks whilst looking to secure a rental.

can anyone recommend good furniture stores close to Windsor/Richmond/s.yarra (places we’re looking to rent in) as want to start weighing up the cost of what we want etc. 

Thanks

There's an IKEA in Richmond, also a homemaker centre (lots of home shops incl another IKEA in one shopping centre) at Springvale and another Homemaker centre at Chadstone.  There's also a load of home stores including Adair's, Freedom, Bed Bath n Table, etc at Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre. Then there's big superstores like Smart all over the place. There will be lots of sales in June as its the end of the financial year, eg we paid $700 for our reclining lounge suite, reduced from $1600.