Withdraw EOI before invitation

Hello All,

I need your assistance regarding withdrawal of my EOI before invitation. 

My points is 65 and it is not possible to recieve invitation on this point. Recently, I married to Australian citizen and now I want to withdraw my EOI and intend to apply for Partner Visa 309. 

My question is, does withdrawal of my EOI (before invitation) will impact my Partner Visa 309? Is it neccessary to withdraw EOI before applying for partner visa 309?

Looking forward to hear from you. 

Thanks 

Now that's the main concern. If I didn't mention it then after submitting Partner Visa 309 if immigration department will come to know about my EOI submission for visa application of subclass 189 then wouldn't they refuse my Partner Visa 309 or wouldn't it create any problem for my Partner Visa 309?

18 hours ago, Marium said:

Now that's the main concern. If I didn't mention it then after submitting Partner Visa 309 if immigration department will come to know about my EOI submission for visa application of subclass 189 then wouldn't they refuse my Partner Visa 309 or wouldn't it create any problem for my Partner Visa 309?

No

13 hours ago, Marium said:

Thank you. 

It means if I sustain my EOI or even withdraw it then no problem will occur for Partner Visa 309?

Well no one can guarantee you won't have any problems with an application for partner visa 309, but any issues should not stem from having another EOI in the process