To all the 'moaners' (including me) poor Braveheart and family

Guest itskaren

Guest itskaren

I have spend many hours on this website complaining about one thing and another. eg, I don't like australia etc etc. however, when something like this happens to Braveheart and family going through this ordeal it puts everything into perspective.

We all want what is best for us and the family but what is life about when there is no family? I just cannot imagine anything happening to my husband or sons.

Cherish what we do have not what we haven't. Live life to the full. Appreciate life for what it is.

Sorry just feeling a little emotional at present. I wish them all the best in the world. I just wish I could be of more practical use but I am in Melbourne.

Thinking of you all Braveheart and family.

Karen

Guest julie2g1b

hi

after reading the post other day about billy i hugged my husband and kids

as was in such shock, we all take life for granted and when something like

this happens it sure wakes you up...............

even though we never meet all the people on here we get to know them

and become friends we have a laugh and a moan but it is nice to know

there are people out there who will listen no matter what our problems are

i think we should all pat ourselfs on the back

and thank you tim for a fab site...........................

julie :wubclub:

Guest wardy

I am so glad I came on this site and got to know Billy, Janette and their sons Marc and Gary they do so much for others who arrive in Australia.

We arrived back in May on our validation trip and they took us under their wing, meeting us at the airport making us a welcome to australia poster, taking us to our accommodation, barbies lending us their sat nav and always at the other end of the phone. We weren't the only ones either, there were 2 other families who they also helped while we were there.

Their son Gary was a great friend to our boys when they arrived knowing no one.

I just wanted you to know what kind of people they are and how my family wish Billy a speedy recovery and that all our love and best wishes are with them.

Kaye, Neil, Jonathan, Peter and Tom xxxxxxx

I have spend many hours on this website complaining about one thing and another. eg, I don't like australia etc etc. however, when something like this happens to Braveheart and family going through this ordeal it puts everything into perspective.

We all want what is best for us and the family but what is life about when there is no family? I just cannot imagine anything happening to my husband or sons.

Cherish what we do have not what we haven't. Live life to the full. Appreciate life for what it is.

Sorry just feeling a little emotional at present. I wish them all the best in the world. I just wish I could be of more practical use but I am in Melbourne.

Karen

That is precisly why I don't worry about some of the things others do. If I manage to get to Australia I will try my damdest to make it work because there are far worse things in life. If you lose someone close you reassess everything. My Father died of lung cancer at the age of 38 when I was 12 and then I lost my Mother at 63 again with Lung cancer and at the age of 36 I had no one, believe me it makes my Husband and children far more important to me than possessons, houses etc.

Life really is too short!

Life really is far too short and sometimes unfortunately it takes a tradegy to make people see this. We have a nice life here sort of, but it is time to move on and do something with it while we can. Financially we will be worse of probably but who cares we have each other and that is all that matters.

Love and best wishes to Billy & Family xxx

Guest roma 1
That is precisly why I don't worry about some of the things others do. If I manage to get to Australia I will try my damdest to make it work because there are far worse things in life. If you lose someone close you reassess everything. My Father died of lung cancer at the age of 38 when I was 12 and then I lost my Mother at 63 again with Lung cancer and at the age of 36 I had no one, believe me it makes my Husband and children far more important to me than possessons, houses etc.

Life really is too short!

i am the same as you. my dad died when i was 21 , in my arms, and my mum had a stroke and never got better but survived in nursing homes and hospitals until i was 35. she died 9 months later after our daughter was born. i have no in-laws as father-in law was horrible but died last year and ma -law has just split what family we have on oh's side up!!i l never worry about our house , credit crunch or money etc as when i am with mark and frankie my life is perfect for me. people say "nevermind things can't get any worse" but things always can. i am an only child but have a close cousin and now my aunt is very ill with cancer so i people should look around at what they have and never forget it could all vanish in the blink of an eye . sorry to get my life story i was just going to say i agree with you but got carried away ,

wishing all on pio and most

those with heartache all my best wishes and prayers,

gail x

i am the same as you. my dad died when i was 21 , in my arms, and my mum had a stroke and never got better but survived in nursing homes and hospitals until i was 35. she died 9 months later after our daughter was born. i have no in-laws as father-in law was horrible but died last year and ma -law has just split what family we have on oh's side up!!i l never worry about our house , credit crunch or money etc as when i am with mark and frankie my life is perfect for me. people say "nevermind things can't get any worse" but things always can. i am an only child but have a close cousin and now my aunt is very ill with cancer so i people should look around at what they have and never forget it could all vanish in the blink of an eye . sorry to get my life story i was just going to say i agree with you but got carried away ,

wishing all on pio and most

those with heartache all my best wishes and prayers,

gail x

No its good to get it off your chest and it shows there is always somebody in the same boat. Thanks for the comment! You are also never too old to be an orphan!

Best of luck to you. x:spinny:

Guest Pinhead

Karen

What happened to Billy Braveheart? Sorry I missed the thread.

Guest mandisfam

Pinhead, its under news, gossip and chat and titled Get Well Soon Sian Gannon & Billy Braveheart

Billy has been in a terrible car accident, the rest is explained in that post.

Mandisfam

Sorry it want let me take the bold off......

Guest roma 1

thanks mattcath,

you are right it you are never too old to be an orphan.

glad i didn't delete that post as after i read it through i nearly did!

take care,

gailx

Archived