You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Hey, it's been a year to the day that I submitted my application and I received this email: 

We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.

Is this purely an automated message or is it something I should be excited about?? Anyone received this and then got their 820 not long after? 

Thanks! 

Hannah

On 29/04/2019 at 11:05, Hanbanan said:

Hey, it's been a year to the day that I submitted my application and I received this email: 

We are writing to inform you that your application for a Partner visa is in progress. Your application takes time to process as we complete a number of thorough checks.

Is this purely an automated message or is it something I should be excited about?? Anyone received this and then got their 820 not long after? 

Thanks! 

Hannah

Any news after that msg

There’s a few posts similar to yours, I therefore think you just get an automated email after 12 months of submission letting you know that yes, you’re still waiting..

Due to escalating bills and budgetary cuts in the NHS, unfortunately, the light at the end of the tunnel has had to be switched off.

I suspect that immigration put in place this automated email, because they were being bombarded by progress enquiries.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com