Registered nurse NEC

Hargun

7 hours ago, Mpreet said:

Hi

I am waiting for VIC 190 pre invite since dec 2018 with 70 points. Do I need to wait more or I need to grab option for 489 . I am so worried please anyone suggest. ANZSCO registered nurse nec

Thank you in advance

If, they have offered a 489 from the state, then that is all they will offer. 

16 hours ago, Mpreet said:

Hi

I am waiting for VIC 190 pre invite since dec 2018 with 70 points. Do I need to wait more or I need to grab option for 489 . I am so worried please anyone suggest. ANZSCO registered nurse nec

Thank you in advance

Hi,190 Victoria with 70 means 65+5 or 70+5.

I have applied under Reg.nurse nec 190 to victoria and NSW in jan 19 65+5 .no invite yet...

• Like 1

Just now, Mpreet said:

Same here emoji19.pngemoji19.png

I have applied through consultant.he is now saying that no chance of invitation before july 2019.i fear that after july score will go high as many people will apply till july.i cant increase my language points as English is not my 1st language.i applied to 489 of NSW also but almost all states closed issuing nominations till july.lets see what happens...

• Like 1

I have applied through consultant.he is now saying that no chance of invitation before july 2019.i fear that after july score will go high as many people will apply till july.i cant increase my language points as English is not my 1st language.i applied to 489 of NSW also but almost all states closed issuing nominations till july.lets see what happens...

Yup true. I am also waiting for any response from NSW as well. But till now no hope[emoji19]

7 minutes ago, Mpreet said:

Yup true. I am also waiting for any response from NSW as well. But till now no hopeemoji19.png

Can any hospital/employer sponsor for work visa or not.will some hospital hire from overseas?.i talked to some of  my friends,they are saying that least chances,very difficult to find job with sponsorship.

M in india right now.working here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/04/2019 at 12:08, Pnurse said:

Hi,190 Victoria with 70 means 65+5 or 70+5.

I have applied under Reg.nurse nec 190 to victoria and NSW in jan 19 65+5 .no invite yet...

Victoria are well known for not offering 190 to anyone who has also applied to another state. They want you to be committed to Victoria, 

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys. I am new to this forum. I am a registered nurse nec and waiting for invitation for 189. Applied for invitation for 189 on 11th of April with 70 points, still no luck after 4 months. I also applied for Far South Coast last week. I have 70 points on my own. When do you think I should expect invitation? 

On 11/08/2019 at 05:58, Deep K said:

Hi Guys. I am new to this forum. I am a registered nurse nec and waiting for invitation for 189. Applied for invitation for 189 on 11th of April with 70 points, still no luck after 4 months. I also applied for Far South Coast last week. I have 70 points on my own. When do you think I should expect invitation? 

No idea. I have also applied for 189 (70 points) & 190 (70+5) as Registered Nurse (Critical Care & emergency)-254415 in July, 2019. I read on other forums that this month's invitations are only 100. Not very sure if it's true or not since there is no official statement on this till now. If this is the scene, then may be DOHA is limiting the invitations and saving it up for nov/dec when the new immigration rules will come into place.