Jump to content
Rasel Ali

143 Contributory Parent visa

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

Finally, received letter from Immi to pay final amount for my parents. While, paying thorugh immi account which was guided by immigration letter, charging extra 1.2% on transaction which would be approx $1200 more.....is their any other way to pay immigration with less transaction fees.

Thanks in advance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Niel said:

Hi All,

Finally, received letter from Immi to pay final amount for my parents. While, paying thorugh immi account which was guided by immigration letter, charging extra 1.2% on transaction which would be approx $1200 more.....is their any other way to pay immigration with less transaction fees.

Thanks in advance.

 

Congratulations @Niel All the very best. They say using the BPAY optoin is the best way to make this payment. 

Also would you please share your timeline as a reference for the group. Thanks and all the best


Lodgement date: 2/06/2016  Acknowledgement Letter: 07/06/2016 Request for Further docs : 6/7/2020 Submitted AFP , PCC, Form 80, Passport & National Id proof on: 6/7/2020  AOS Submitted online : 7/7/2020  Medicals appointment - 29/7/2020 AOS Interview -  17/8/2020 : Acceptance of AOS &  Receipt of Bank Guarantee Request from Centrelink :  20/8/2020  Submitted Bank Guarantee Request from Centrelink: 24/08/2020  AOS Finalised :31/8/2020 Second VAC Request : ------ Visa Grant : --------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cfernandes said:

Congratulations @Niel All the very best. They say using the BPAY optoin is the best way to make this payment. 

Also would you please share your timeline as a reference for the group. Thanks and all the best

thanks....143 contributory visa we applied in 2014 and finally we received letter last month.....

In regards, to payinn they don't have BPAY option paying via immiaccount....where can I find BPAY option....Please guide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Niel said:

thanks....143 contributory visa we applied in 2014 and finally we received letter last month.....

In regards, to payinn they don't have BPAY option paying via immiaccount....where can I find BPAY option....Please guide.

@Neil I will have to find out the exact steps and let you know. I had red this on another forum.

 

 


Lodgement date: 2/06/2016  Acknowledgement Letter: 07/06/2016 Request for Further docs : 6/7/2020 Submitted AFP , PCC, Form 80, Passport & National Id proof on: 6/7/2020  AOS Submitted online : 7/7/2020  Medicals appointment - 29/7/2020 AOS Interview -  17/8/2020 : Acceptance of AOS &  Receipt of Bank Guarantee Request from Centrelink :  20/8/2020  Submitted Bank Guarantee Request from Centrelink: 24/08/2020  AOS Finalised :31/8/2020 Second VAC Request : ------ Visa Grant : --------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long it take immi to make decision to grant once final payment is been made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/10/2020 at 12:39, Niel said:

thanks....143 contributory visa we applied in 2014 and finally we received letter last month.....

In regards, to payinn they don't have BPAY option paying via immiaccount....where can I find BPAY option....Please guide.

This user keeps giving false date of application, few months ago he said application date 2015 and now saying 2014.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I'd like to know what's the income requirement for sponsoring contributory parent visa? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and will be applying for 143 visa very soon. I want to know when Immigration advises applying for AOS, soon after application submission or way later (generally)? Also, what's the current waiting time getting this visa? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Doochi said:

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and will be applying for 143 visa very soon. I want to know when Immigration advises applying for AOS, soon after application submission or way later (generally)? Also, what's the current waiting time getting this visa? Thanks

New applications are likely to take up to 10 years before grant. AOS is only requested towards the end of processing. 
Over 56000 already in the queue waiting  and only  4500 grants available per year. 

Edited by LindaH27
  • Sad 1

143 lodged June 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Urgent Request from everyone:
Please make a submission to the Australian Senate about this issue. The submission closing date is 30 Apr 2021 !!!


I've posted more information here
https://www.pomsinoz.com/topic/213074-urgent-family-and-partner-visa-senete-enquiy-let-senete-hear-your-voice-submissions-closing-30-apr-2021/


Even if you had your visa granted, or if you know someone who has been through this pain, please take a moment to read and make your case to the Government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Members,

Please advise.

Can I apply for a tourist visa or another visa for my parents while their application for subclass 143 is under process(decision pending)?  Asking because grant on parent visa is a long wait and if my parent wants to visit us for some time in Australia and then go out from Australia.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/10/2021 at 00:37, Virus Alert1 said:

Dear Members,

Please advise.

Can I apply for a tourist visa or another visa for my parents while their application for subclass 143 is under process(decision pending)?  Asking because grant on parent visa is a long wait and if my parent wants to visit us for some time in Australia and then go out from Australia.

 

Hi there, yes you can apply for a tourist visa while the 143 is under processing. 


CPV 143 Applied on 05/07/2017

Acknowledged on 16/09/2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×