143 Contributory Parent visa

Rasel Ali

Hi All,

Finally, received letter from Immi to pay final amount for my parents. While, paying thorugh immi account which was guided by immigration letter, charging extra 1.2% on transaction which would be approx $1200 more.....is their any other way to pay immigration with less transaction fees.

Thanks in advance.

Just now, Niel said:

Hi All,

Finally, received letter from Immi to pay final amount for my parents. While, paying thorugh immi account which was guided by immigration letter, charging extra 1.2% on transaction which would be approx $1200 more.....is their any other way to pay immigration with less transaction fees.

Thanks in advance.

Congratulations @Niel All the very best. They say using the BPAY optoin is the best way to make this payment. 

Also would you please share your timeline as a reference for the group. Thanks and all the best

1 minute ago, cfernandes said:

Congratulations @Niel All the very best. They say using the BPAY optoin is the best way to make this payment. 

Also would you please share your timeline as a reference for the group. Thanks and all the best

thanks....143 contributory visa we applied in 2014 and finally we received letter last month.....

In regards, to payinn they don't have BPAY option paying via immiaccount....where can I find BPAY option....Please guide.

5 minutes ago, Niel said:

thanks....143 contributory visa we applied in 2014 and finally we received letter last month.....

In regards, to payinn they don't have BPAY option paying via immiaccount....where can I find BPAY option....Please guide.

@Neil I will have to find out the exact steps and let you know. I had red this on another forum.

On 26/10/2020 at 12:39, Niel said:

This user keeps giving false date of application, few months ago he said application date 2015 and now saying 2014.

• Sad 1

• 5 months later...

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and will be applying for 143 visa very soon. I want to know when Immigration advises applying for AOS, soon after application submission or way later (generally)? Also, what's the current waiting time getting this visa? Thanks

15 minutes ago, Doochi said:

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and will be applying for 143 visa very soon. I want to know when Immigration advises applying for AOS, soon after application submission or way later (generally)? Also, what's the current waiting time getting this visa? Thanks

New applications are likely to take up to 10 years before grant. AOS is only requested towards the end of processing. 
Over 56000 already in the queue waiting  and only  4500 grants available per year. 

Edited by LindaH27
  • Sad 1

Urgent Request from everyone:
Please make a submission to the Australian Senate about this issue. The submission closing date is 30 Apr 2021 !!!

I've posted more information here
https://www.pomsinoz.com/topic/213074-urgent-family-and-partner-visa-senete-enquiy-let-senete-hear-your-voice-submissions-closing-30-apr-2021/

Even if you had your visa granted, or if you know someone who has been through this pain, please take a moment to read and make your case to the Government.

• 5 months later...

Dear Members,

Please advise.

Can I apply for a tourist visa or another visa for my parents while their application for subclass 143 is under process(decision pending)?  Asking because grant on parent visa is a long wait and if my parent wants to visit us for some time in Australia and then go out from Australia.

• 8 months later...
On 13/10/2021 at 00:37, Virus Alert1 said:

Dear Members,

Please advise.

Can I apply for a tourist visa or another visa for my parents while their application for subclass 143 is under process(decision pending)?  Asking because grant on parent visa is a long wait and if my parent wants to visit us for some time in Australia and then go out from Australia.

Hi there, yes you can apply for a tourist visa while the 143 is under processing.