We’ve been invited, what next?

Dorsetbrit

Today we have been told we can apply for our 190 NSW state sponsored visa, we’re not sure what the next steps are and how long it will take. My wife’s the main applicant and myself and my 2 year old will be going as well. Will all of us including my son need a medical? And we live on the south coast, is the only place we can get a medical London?

Be great to here if anyone’s recently done this. It’s all going very fast, we sent the skills assessment of and it was approved in one day and now two weeks after sending EOI we’ve been asked to apply, we thought each stage would be weeks and months.

Cheers Darren.

Yeh it’s like the final thing that can go wrong and the back of your head your thinking they’ll find it you’ve got cancer or something then it’s all over, silly but you can’t help it. Thanks for the link and do you find out results straight away or is it more waiting?

Results from the police check or medical?

I paid the Express service and got my certificate for the police check within 4 days

The medical - they told me after each stage if everything was fine. Apart from the blood test which takes a week to come back.

So should find out next week if everything was ok.

• Like 1