Contacting Immigration re: citizenship application

BeeBoDee

Hi,

My husband and I both applied for citizenship last March and both specified that we would like to have our citizenship ceremony together.  However, he received a date for his test which he sat a couple of weeks ago (and passed!) and I haven't heard a thing.  On checking my immi account, it still states my application has been "received" but I'm a bit concerned that after 13 months of no contact from home affairs, somehow it has been lost.   Has anyone else had this happen at all?  I also wondered if anyone knew of a way to contact Immigration to query this?  I can't find an email address online that accepts messages.  I live in WA and have previously called Immigration in this state, but the recorded message states they are unable to discuss visa / citizenship applications over the phone.  Any help or advice gratefully received.  Thanks so much x

Iam 15 months now and nothing either - just ‘received’ ..... Brisbane ..... I have spoken to the citizenship line and they tell me just to wait as within time frames ..... if no request for extra info I was adviced all ok just waiting for file to be processed 😝 and so we just wait and wait ...... just make sure RRV in place so u can go on holiday etc and not get stuck outside the country xxxxxxx

Thank you very much for the reply, I will endeavour to be a bit more patient!  I just thought it was a bit odd with both of us specifying we want to have our ceremony together and my husband hearing but me not.  We have RRVs sorted so no problems there xx