Self employed proof of experience

Hi all!

Not applying yet, but I'm at the point of organising everything.

I'm wondering how I will be asked to evidence my experience when applying for a 190 visa. My skills assessment doesn't touch experience, so this won't help.

My background is that I am a self employed Podiatrist. I take mostly cash for mobile work, I'm paid a percentage of money taken as an associate at one practice, and I get paid a fixed weekly contract rate at another. Both practices pay me by bank transfer.

As far as I understand I need to evidence a minimum of 20 hours per week for 52 weeks (not necessarily consecutive) to evidence each year.

I will have 2 or 3 self assessment tax returns; the further back they go the less money I earned. I will have no problem getting the practice owners to sign off my (very irregular) hours since starting. Hopefully these will help, as could bank statements?

After this, my mobile work is ad hoc, but some weeks has topped my hours up to 20 or above, but again, evidence????

Has anyone been through this that might have some advice?

Thanks very much