Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

rotbid

187 rsms cook nsw

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys i would like to share my news with you all today. (187 rsms COOK NSW)

I just received my nomination approved today.

Please find my timeline below:

Applied for RCB and nomination 21st feb/2018

Acknowledgment  received  22feb 2018

Medical requested 5th march 2018

RCB granted 5th April 2018

Nomination granted 10th April 2019.

Visa lodged today for PR.

My agent said that PR will be issued this week.

Hoping best for you all. May god bless you guys.. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rotbid said:

Hi Guys i would like to share my news with you all today. (187 rsms COOK NSW)

I just received my nomination approved today.

Please find my timeline below:

Applied for RCB and nomination 21st feb/2018

Acknowledgment  received  22feb 2018

Medical requested 5th march 2018

RCB granted 5th April 2018

Nomination granted 10th April 2019.

Visa lodged today for PR.

My agent said that PR will be issued this week.

Hoping best for you all. May god bless you guys.. 

 

 

Why you didn’t lodge your nomination and visa together ? How it is possible if you didn’t lodge your visa application and Immigration ask you for a medical?

I lodge my nomination and visa together and my nomination approved yesterday and ask to do my medical check .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Garry-88 said:

Why you didn’t lodge your nomination and visa together ? How it is possible if you didn’t lodge your visa application and Immigration ask you for a medical?

I lodge my nomination and visa together and my nomination approved yesterday and ask to do my medical check .

why do you ask? The important thing is our nomination is approved. Every agent has their way of organizing paperwork. The immigration didn't ask us anything because our agent organized everything in advance. All i would like to say to u congrats. I wish well for others too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Garry-88 said:

Why you didn’t lodge your nomination and visa together ? How it is possible if you didn’t lodge your visa application and Immigration ask you for a medical?

I lodge my nomination and visa together and my nomination approved yesterday and ask to do my medical check .

Immigration does not request medical checks if there isn't already a visa application lodged because the HAP ID is linked to the visa application.  Perhaps the migration agent asked for it to be completed, although that would be very strange if the plan was to wait for the nomination to be approved before lodging the visa application


____________________________________________________

186 ENS Temporary Residence Transition - Granted Dec 2013 :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2019 at 17:16, Garry-88 said:

Why you didn’t lodge your nomination and visa together ? How it is possible if you didn’t lodge your visa application and Immigration ask you for a medical?

I lodge my nomination and visa together and my nomination approved yesterday and ask to do my medical check .

Hi garry..

PR GRANT today. 18/4/19 rsms nsw

All the best to u too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rotbid said:

Hi garry..

PR GRANT today. 18/4/19 rsms nsw

All the best to u too

Congrats @rotbid can U let us know what's the turnover of ur company and which country U are from? I've applied as a cook in Feb 2018 as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mark23 said:

Congrats @rotbid can U let us know what's the turnover of ur company and which country U are from? I've applied as a cook in Feb 2018 as well.

Thanks mark.

 

Its 23 million.

I am from bhutan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×