186 visa

Unfortunately, you just have to wait. There are others who have waited longer, even in extreme cases where they have waited since 2017! Just forget about and live a life, it will get sorted one day (hopefully soon!)

• Thanks 1

My employer provided in written that he will be sponsoring 186 visa, but my question is I have 2 years of Indian experience and 1.5 year of Australia experience and I studied masters in Australia.

Could you please let me know is it possible to get sponsorship because I see that min experience is 3 years. Can anyone clarify?

On 11/04/2019 at 06:11, Srikantg said:

My employer provided in written that he will be sponsoring 186 visa, but my question is I have 2 years of Indian experience and 1.5 year of Australia experience and I studied masters in Australia.

Could you please let me know is it possible to get sponsorship because I see that min experience is 3 years. Can anyone clarify?

As long as you can prove that your experience in India is the same category as your job you are applying for 186 at an equivalent level. You should really consult one of those advisors to check that is the case, otherwise not worth applying if you know its just gonna get rejected.