General electrician skills assessment

Hi Guys

Wonder if anyone can help. I want to do the Vetassess General Electrician 341111 assessment and need to find out if anyone in the forum can assist with what to expect in the practical assessment.

Im worried my technical experience may not be enough. I have a diploma in electrical engineering. I would like to prepare adequately that once I register I'm competent in what is tested.

Look forward to any advice you can offer.

Hi Guys
Wonder if anyone can help. I want to do the Vetassess General Electrician 341111 assessment and need to find out if anyone in the forum can assist with what to expect in the practical assessment.
Im worried my technical experience may not be enough. I have a diploma in electrical engineering. I would like to prepare adequately that once I register I'm competent in what is tested.
Look forward to any advice you can offer.
Hi.

I sat mine in October with future skills, who are based in London.
I can explain what process I had to carry out with them but don't know if it will send you off track as I dont know what is involved with vetassess.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm sitting mine soon in London at the Down Under centre, I have been told I won't get any info before hand.

Would you mind sharing what your experience was like? Electrical principles was taught to me over a 3 year period on day release from college, its a wide subject and was over 12 years ago, I can't brush up on everything!

Thanks,

Joe 

• 3 months later...
On 09/04/2019 at 18:03, leighmarsh151084 said:

Hi.

I sat mine in October with future skills, who are based in London.
I can explain what process I had to carry out with them but don't know if it will send you off track as I dont know what is involved with vetassess.

Thanks

Please go ahead and share im sure it should help.