176VE Skilled visa

sudhi92

I have a 176VE Skilled visa to Adelaide, Australia which we got (the entire family) and the same was expired in Sept 2014. I made the first entry and the subsequent entry also. But could not stay in Australia for 2 years (the minimum requirement) to stay and work to get the passport. Since the visa is expired now, am I or my family  is eligible to get the same visas renewed. If so, what are the requirements to get the visa renewed. My daughter would like to move to Adelaide for good. Please let me know 

You can try and apply for an RRV but again you must either show strong ties to Australia or compelling reasons for not being able to move within the stipulated time. But again you might have a chance of getting a 3 month RRV or something like that if you apply. They may not grant you one as well. You will not know unless you apply.

19 hours ago, sudhi92 said:

I have a 176VE Skilled visa to Adelaide, Australia which we got (the entire family) and the same was expired in Sept 2014. I made the first entry and the subsequent entry also. But could not stay in Australia for 2 years (the minimum requirement) to stay and work to get the passport. Since the visa is expired now, am I or my family  is eligible to get the same visas renewed. If so, what are the requirements to get the visa renewed. My daughter would like to move to Adelaide for good. Please let me know 

To be eligible for an RRV you must show you still have substantial ties to Australia and, if you have been absent for 5 years or more, compelling reasons for that absence. It may be possible, but not easy.

You should get some professional advice tailored to your specific circumstances.