Shipping Services from Singapore

Joesline

• 3 weeks later...

You might a1autotransport.com they ship worldwide and seem to be on the more affordable side for an established company of their size. As always you're mileage may vary on this since it's never really cheap to hire a shipper, but from what I've heard they are one of the good ones that won't break the bank.

Edit: They're based out of the U.S. but do ship to overseas location. Might be worth a look just to see what kind of quote they offer. 

Edited by Gozzy

18 hours ago, Gozzy said:

You might a1autotransport.com they ship worldwide and seem to be on the more affordable side for an established company of their size. As always you're mileage may vary on this since it's never really cheap to hire a shipper, but from what I've heard they are one of the good ones that won't break the bank.

Edit: They're based out of the U.S. but do ship to overseas location. Might be worth a look just to see what kind of quote they offer. 

Thanks for the advice. I think I might not be shipping so much items, don't think I will be using a shipper. 

• 7 months later...