tonyman

Hello from tonyman

21 hours ago, HappyHeart said:

Do you still want to move here?

Probably not,  I’m fairly settled in Scotland now but never say never if I get my occupational therapy degree. I definitely miss all the travelling though, at times I wish I could redo my WHV year again. I’d do quite a few things differently.  I think I’d probably miss my mum too much if I moved permanently.   Shame I can’t take her with me 😂. I’d love to take her on holiday there with me though, maybe I’ll win the lottery one day! 

• Like 5

On 13/01/2022 at 09:12, Tonyman2 said:

I’m working on it pal , what are you needing help with ? 

??

11 hours ago, Quokka2005 said:

Probably not,  I’m fairly settled in Scotland now but never say never if I get my occupational therapy degree. I definitely miss all the travelling though, at times I wish I could redo my WHV year again. I’d do quite a few things differently.  I think I’d probably miss my mum too much if I moved permanently.   Shame I can’t take her with me 😂. I’d love to take her on holiday there with me though, maybe I’ll win the lottery one day! 

How many years since you were here? Seems ages

On 15/01/2022 at 11:41, HappyHeart said:

How many years since you were here? Seems ages

I know! Think it was 6 years. I still miss it a lot when I look at my pictures. Life seems very grown up and boring at the moment 😆       But really hoping I can afford a holiday back there  in a few years, I’d like Paul to see some of the scenery too 

• Like 3