AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

On 19/01/2021 at 19:07, VicApplicant said:

Congrats @andrewajp002!! Good to hear. I’m hoping for an interview soon! Applied in April 20 so still a while to wait yet!! Fingers crossed for your ceremony. Is there an online ceremony option for vic at the moment?

Thanks, I just checked and it is now approved on my immi account, took a few days, not sure what the hold up was 🙂

As for the ceremony, as far as I know it will now be an in person one either in the CBD or local (Monash)  I'm surprised you haven't had a date yet, they must have had loads to get through.  Its easy, you'll pass no worries.

• Like 1

On 19/01/2021 at 19:07, VicApplicant said:

Congrats @andrewajp002!! Good to hear. I’m hoping for an interview soon! Applied in April 20 so still a while to wait yet!! Fingers crossed for your ceremony. Is there an online ceremony option for vic at the moment?

On 01/02/2021 at 14:26, andrewajp002 said:

Thanks, I just checked and it is now approved on my immi account, took a few days, not sure what the hold up was 🙂

As for the ceremony, as far as I know it will now be an in person one either in the CBD or local (Monash)  I'm surprised you haven't had a date yet, they must have had loads to get through.  Its easy, you'll pass no worries.

Congrats Andrewajp002. Applied in May2020 and haven't heard from them....

Anyone here do their citizenship test in Sydney during December? If so, have you heard anything about a ceremony yet?

- I'm likely pushing my luck but was hoping what they said was accurate (I'd get a date for the 4 of use - wife and 2 children, within 3 months). 

It has to be within 12 months, so at least we have that 😛

• 2 months later...

This forum seems dead - regardless, I though to let everyone know that I received my ceremony invitation for 24th May.

That means Sydney / Hills area (for families) are processing December 2020 citizenships now. (This is obviously different per region / state and family / single person) - this is just an update on my personal application, in case anyone is in the same situation (awaiting a family invitation for the NSW / Hills area). 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4