What can I do to move to aus?

Craigb123

Hi all ! 

I’m Craig and I am 29 years old

upon visiting the country various times I want to move to Australia. I have no skilled trade at the moment I just wondered what else could I do or try so I can legally enter the country and work / get sponsored or whatever makes it possible to be there.

many thanks 

🙂 

4 hours ago, Craigb123 said:

Hi all ! 

I’m Craig and I am 29 years old

upon visiting the country various times I want to move to Australia. I have no skilled trade at the moment I just wondered what else could I do or try so I can legally enter the country and work / get sponsored or whatever makes it possible to be there.

many thanks 

🙂 

When you say you have no trade what do you mean? Do you have a job now? There is a common mis conception that you need a trade such as a builder or plumber to go to Australia and this isn't true. I work in IT and I have a visa.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Craigb123 said:

yes i am working in aerospace here in the UK . I just don’t have a trade at the moment but I am looking in to getting a college course going to better my chances 

I just don’t know where to start 

If you go to the homeaffairs.gov.au web site, the lists of occupations are there. Be aware that trades need a full apprenticeship - 3 years training and then about 2 to 3 years minimum post training experience to pass the skills assessment. The big risk is that any trade you do, won't be eligible. The skilled lists change regular,y with over 200 occupations removed in the last 18 months. Immigration in Oz is as big a hot political issue as it is in the UK, with political parties trying to outdo each other on being tough on it.

3 hours ago, Craigb123 said:

yes i am working in aerospace here in the UK . I just don’t have a trade at the moment but I am looking in to getting a college course going to better my chances 

Book an appointment with a good migration agent (it can be over the phone or online).   They will look at your qualifications and occupation and advise what your options are, and then you'll know for sure.  Try pinoyau.com or ozimmigration.com

• Like 2

I think the Northern Territory are sponsoring people who work in aviation.
  • Like 1