Need Guidance on Vic 190 Visa Application

tonde86

Good day. I received an Invitation to apply for a 190 visa nomination for Ansco code 233311 (Electrical Engineer) from Victoria. I am therefore seeking advice on how to go about the application process including the documentation. Thank you

How do I demonstrate commitment to Victoria if I do not have a job Offer. I have a relatives who live in Melbourne, can I use that to demonstrate commitment. My other question is on finances. In my case I do not have liquid cash, I have a house that I intend to sale if my visa application is successful. Can I also use my provident fund to demonstrate that I have sufficient funds. 

finally, am i required to upload evidence of employment such as payslips, contracts of employment and tax returns. 

I showed my commitment to the State by showing I had family living in Melbourne and that satisfied them.  On the finance question, it is not raised in the  visa application.  WHen I applied to Victoria for sponsorship I list how much cash/cash equivalents I would have by the time I moved rather than at the time of the application.  You have to provide all the same evidence you used for your skills assessment to demonstrate employment when you apply for the visa.  They do not take a positive skills assessment as proof of relevant employment, they make their own determination based on the evidence you submit in the visa application.  They still want to see the skills assessment, but also all the evidence.