Which subjects for secondary school teachers?

Hello I've just joined so may need to ask quite a few questions! My partner is a lift engineer and I see this is on the skills list and I am a secondary school teacher.   I teach social sciences ( psychology, sociology and child care). I'm just wondering if my subjects would cause issue with moving to Australia?  Are there any subjects in particular that are more desired?

Not sure about other states, but here in Qld Psychology is new this year at Senior level, and Sociology not available.  Flexibility is the key, and the willingness to have a go at something else, perhaps in your case humanities subjects.  

I came over as a teacher of Business and Accounts, but got my foot in the door teaching maths to yrs 8,9 and now I am co-coordinator of Maths A/General Maths.

I know psychology was offered as an ATAR subject at my children's secondary school in WA - not heard of sociology being taught, Child care was also offered I think as a CERT II subject.

I agree with Jimmy re flexibility.  My daughter graduated last year to teach English, she's been pretty flexible teaching English and HASS last year (and an IT class), this year she's teaching predominantly HASS, with an English and English Lit class plus an  archaeology class.