Mayo

Bridging visa B

Hi there, I apply 187DE visa on Jan 2018, and applied BVB visa 6 months ago. Now my bvb visa will expiry on 11 th April. I have a temporary job offshore because I don’t know how long will I wait for the 187 visa.  I still want to apply again bvb visa again, is it possible. If possible, can I apply bvb visa for one year or 6 months? Thx in advance.

Edited by Mayo

Yes it’s possible to apply. You will need to provide the reasons that you want to travel. 

Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. Any comments relate to legislation and policy at date of post. 

17 hours ago, Mayo said:

Hi there, I apply 187DE visa on Jan 2018, and applied BVB visa 6 months ago. Now my bvb visa will expiry on 11 th April. I have a temporary job offshore because I don’t know how long will I wait for the 187 visa.  I still want to apply again bvb visa again, is it possible. If possible, can I apply bvb visa for one year or 6 months? Thx in advance.

Why are you not working for the company sponsoring you for the 187 visa? This could count against the "genuine" nature of the position.

187 DE applications are difficult at the best of times. If you are in Australia and not working for the nominating company, it suggests that they do not really need you.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."