occupation 224711: Management Consultant qualification

Christy

HI there, 

I need some guidacne from you. I have a Master of Commerce Degree (Major in Finance) and now I have 1 year experience working as a management consltant.  My duties are similar as the requirments  of 224711 Management Consultant on VETASSESS.  I did take sevaral management units but not sure if they would help me assess  as "highly relevant". Do you think the degree Master of Commerce is highly relevat or not? .

Your advise will be greatly helped, thanks

Cheers

Christy.

hi, Christy as per your qualification and experience I think you are capable of applying for 224711 visa as one of my consultant told me these criteria i.e relevant or close to a business degree and minimum 1-year of experience.

can you please guide me how did you gain your experience as Management consultant as I am looking to get experience and apply for this same visa.

thanks.

11 hours ago, ravi009 said:

hi, Christy as per your qualification and experience I think you are capable of applying for 224711 visa as one of my consultant told me these criteria i.e relevant or close to a business degree and minimum 1-year of experience.

can you please guide me how did you gain your experience as Management consultant as I am looking to get experience and apply for this same visa.

thanks.

Hey Ravi,

Thanks for your reply.  

If you are working as Management consultant in a Consulting firm, then the work experience should be fine.  Which area are you working ? Maybe we are in the same boat. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2019 at 17:56, VERYSTORMY said:

As a management consultant, I would imagine you understand the benefit of using an expert. So, I would strongly recommend running it past a registered migration agent. 

So very true, if you make your livelihood giving advice to others surely you must also be aware of the benefit experts can give you.

• 2 weeks later...