You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

TheBeez

have applied my 309 visa and want to visit my husband on Tourist visa, is it possible? need advice

Hi all..

i really need some advices or any opinion. i have been applied my partner visa 309, done my police check and medical examination. Now i am waiting for my tourist visa to be proceed. its been 8 days since i lodged the documents for 600 visa. short story is i had overstayed in Australia for almost 3 years, i got married to Australian Citizen, then i got back with my BVE dont have any bad experince in Australia. My question is, all anything behind will effect to my visa? i read some news and forums there is no effect to any permanent visa. but what about my visitor visa? will i pass the 600 visa?

i really need advices and opinion or even better is there any case that quite similar to me? thanks so much!

If you were unlawful for 3 years in Australia you will have a bar on re entry. Although this does not apply to the partner visa, it will apply to the visitor visa. As such, if the re entry ban period has not yet passed, you will need to show compelling circumstances for the visitor visa to be successful.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

thanks so much Raul. i appriciate it.

yeah, i wrote a re entry ban letter i wrote about my story and all the background for the past 3 years in Australia. and also my husband and my father in-law wrote a stat dec for my invitation letter. 

is there any thing that might help to show them compelling circumstances as your mentioned before?

thank you very much