Skilled Visa Lists

Captain_Tor

11 minutes ago, Captain_Tor said:

Do they update the visa lists every year?  I can see the lists for 2017-2018, just wondered if they will be a 2019-2020 list updated and when? 

If you are talking about the ANZSCO Occupation Ceiling numbers ... 2018/2019 numbers can be found here, along with a snapshot of where the invites stand.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/occupation-ceilings

I would imagine the 2019/2020 numbers would come out after the election, and closer to the end of the migration year/start of the next (End June 30, 2019, start next July 1, 2019).

If you are talking about the TOTAL number of invites they cap it at, the planning levels, once again we have to wait until at least after the election, if not closer to the year end.

Although I believe recent sentiments from ScoMo suggest the expected invites will come down from 189k to 160k.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jenki75 said:

If you are talking about the ANZSCO Occupation Ceiling numbers ... 2018/2019 numbers can be found here, along with a snapshot of where the invites stand.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/occupation-ceilings

I would imagine the 2019/2020 numbers would come out after the election, and closer to the end of the migration year/start of the next (End June 30, 2019, start next July 1, 2019).

If you are talking about the TOTAL number of invites they cap it at, the planning levels, once again we have to wait until at least after the election, if not closer to the year end.

Although I believe recent sentiments from ScoMo suggest the expected invites will come down from 189k to 160k.

Thank you !