TSS Visa

Gelai

Hi,

I just have some concern about the processing of TSS visa. Is there an instance that the employee pay for the visa processing fee but the rest espenses like plane ticket, medical, lodging will be taken care by the employer? Or it should be the employer who will cover all the expenses? Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Gelai said:

Hi,

I just have some concern about the processing of TSS visa. Is there an instance that the employee pay for the visa processing fee but the rest espenses like plane ticket, medical, lodging will be taken care by the employer? Or it should be the employer who will cover all the expenses? Thanks!

The company must pay for all its own costs, and your expenses. They are allowed to ask you to pay for your own visa application. 

I see... so it’s really ok if you are the one who’ll pay for your visa fee. ‘Coz I’m worried if no company in Australia is doing that and I might be dealing with a scammer..  hehe.. It’s a relief for me.. thanks a lot!

On 18/03/2019 at 11:30, Gelai said:

Hi,

The company must pay for the costs associated with the sponsorship and nomination applications. 

Costs for the visa application and relocation expenses to Australia can be paid by either party.