Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190

Sumbul

My husband and me are trying to immigrate to australia
My husband has a BCOM degree (14 years of education) from pakistan, he is going to be 31 years old in may this year and have almost 8-10 years of exp in field of sales and client services. I am a pharmacist (17 years of education) 25yo, but i dont have any experience
We want to apply for skilled nominated visa subclass 190 and are thinking to make my husband as a primary applicant under category customer service manager
My husband scored 7 each in IELTS
According to our assesment the score is setting 75 after state nomination which are 5 points
IELTS: 10
EXP: 15
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree: 10
Partner qualification: 5
Nomination: 5
We are stuck at the stage of sending our documents to assessing authority as we are confused about the final points they are going to give us. Can you people please guide me if you have any idea related to 
1) how many points he is going to get for his qualification and experience from assessing authority? 
2) Is our assessment correct or we are miscalculating?
3) Does the category in which we are applying, match with his education and experience or the assesing authority is going to chop off some years that will reduce our points score?
4) Should i become the main applicant?