Southern Inland 489

On 08/07/2019 at 23:17, glorypps said:

Hi,

Had submitted my application on June 5. Waiting. Fingers crossed.

Hello,

congrats on the invite. I am currently doing my skill assessment with ANMAC and would like to apply for 489 visa for SI. I have almost 1 year of nursing experience as a registered nurse at a clinic for asthma and allergy clinic. I have applied as an RN nec with anmac because I could not figure out which ANZSCO code is the best fit for my occupation. 

How many years of nursing experience do you have? I am afraid to apply because I know SI asks for 2 years of nursing experience onshore. Do you have nursing experience in Australia? I have also seen many nurses approved for nomination without meeting this requirement.

my score is 60+10=70 points total. 

7 hours ago, Nurse77 said:

Hello,

congrats on the invite. I am currently doing my skill assessment with ANMAC and would like to apply for 489 visa for SI. I have almost 1 year of nursing experience as a registered nurse at a clinic for asthma and allergy clinic. I have applied as an RN nec with anmac because I could not figure out which ANZSCO code is the best fit for my occupation. 

How many years of nursing experience do you have? I am afraid to apply because I know SI asks for 2 years of nursing experience onshore. Do you have nursing experience in Australia? I have also seen many nurses approved for nomination without meeting this requirement.

my score is 60+10=70 points total. 

Hi, 

I haveva total of 17 years experience in Paediatrics. No onshore experience but still got invited by God's Grace. My score was 55+10.

6 hours ago, glorypps said:

Hi, 

I haveva total of 17 years experience in Paediatrics. No onshore experience but still got invited by God's Grace. My score was 55+10.

can you recommend a good migration agent? I have a hard time finding one.

Thank you and good luck!

I have 65 points with state sponsorship, Nurse Critical Care and Emergency

Here is my timeline of events.

12th October 2018 - EOI lodged with DHA for NSW

2nd March 2019 - EOI sent to Southern inland  (Had to wait as they were closed to new applicants)

5th March 2019 - Invited to submit application to SI

5th April 2019 - Application posted to RDA SI and paid $770

26th April 2019 - Confirmed receipt of application to SI

1st May 2019 - RDA SI advises my application is successful and the form R has been sent to the government for processing.

3rd May 2019 - Invitation to apply received from immigration

13th May 2019 - Full application send to the DHA and Payment of $10,466.36 sent

So that's were we are, awaiting a case officer. Have not done medicals or police checks yet and only just about to start my application for AHPRA.  I have an agent who is located in Manchester, UK who is doing it all for us and they have been brilliant.  Im hoping to hear something soon. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, As I am electrical engineer with 55+10 points. Is there any possibility of getting 489 visa. As I already lodge a file for EOI ON 18TH of july. 

1. How many days they will take to response for STEP 1?

2. Is there are chances to get invitation at such scores?

On 03/05/2019 at 06:28, KSH81 said:

Hows it going?

I got an email from RDA SI on Wednesday saying that my application for sponsorship has been succesful and they were submitting Form R to NSW state government for processing. Just waiting to hear from them now so we can submit the full application.

Have you done AHPRA registration yet? Im thinking of starting that now as it can take months and I dont want to get there and not be able to work for months.

x

Hi, I m just wondering how did you apply for 489 visa without Aphra registration? 

2 hours ago, Aman91 said:

Hi, I m just wondering how did you apply for 489 visa without Aphra registration? 

You don't need registration to apply to migrate. You do need APHRA registration before you'll be allowed to work,  Many people do get their registration first, because it takes months - so if you wait until you arrive in Australia, you might be unable to work for almost a year. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/07/2019 at 04:43, KSH81 said:

I have 65 points with state sponsorship, Nurse Critical Care and Emergency

Here is my timeline of events.

12th October 2018 - EOI lodged with DHA for NSW

2nd March 2019 - EOI sent to Southern inland  (Had to wait as they were closed to new applicants)

5th March 2019 - Invited to submit application to SI

5th April 2019 - Application posted to RDA SI and paid $770

26th April 2019 - Confirmed receipt of application to SI

1st May 2019 - RDA SI advises my application is successful and the form R has been sent to the government for processing.

3rd May 2019 - Invitation to apply received from immigration

13th May 2019 - Full application send to the DHA and Payment of $10,466.36 sent

So that's were we are, awaiting a case officer. Have not done medicals or police checks yet and only just about to start my application for AHPRA.  I have an agent who is located in Manchester, UK who is doing it all for us and they have been brilliant.  Im hoping to hear something soon. 🙂

What is the name of the migration agency if you don't mind sharing?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone heard anything. We did medicals in October. Thought might have had the visa by now. Do you think the bushfires maybe delaying it? I am worried about them not issuing visas for Southern Inland due to already having lots of people without homes. 😢

16 hours ago, KSH81 said:

Anyone heard anything. We did medicals in October. Thought might have had the visa by now. Do you think the bushfires maybe delaying it? I am worried about them not issuing visas for Southern Inland due to already having lots of people without homes. 😢

The bushfires have nothing to do with it. Christmas and NY break set them back due to the time off

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...