Southern Inland 489

5 hours ago, Prett said:

Reg nurse nec at 65 points

That's great! Congrats!!!

do you have 65 points total including the 10 points for nomination?

How long did you wait to get invited? How many years of nursing experience do you have? I only have 1 year of experience.

I have total of 70 points (60 +10), currently doing my skill assessment with ANMAC, and then I will apply for 489 visa. This gives me hope that I might get an invite with 70 points:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I would like to seek your assisstance regarding my EOI application (Step 1). I haven’t recieved any comfirmation email after applying for Step 1. Is it normal? 

I have 60 +10  points (Electrical Engineer). Do I have a high chance to get nominated from SI? 

Thank you.

10 hours ago, hungle said:

Hi guys,

I would like to seek your assisstance regarding my EOI application (Step 1). I haven’t recieved any comfirmation email after applying for Step 1. Is it normal? 

I have 60 +10  points (Electrical Engineer). Do I have a high chance to get nominated from SI? 

Thank you.

Hi,

I received the first invite in 2 weeks with 65 points. I guess the invitation is depending on the demand. Hopefully you get it soon.

10 hours ago, hungle said:

normal

Hi glorypps,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am new in this forum so I am confused about how the visa 489 works. After I got nominaion from SI, does it mean I can get the visa 489 OR the DHA is gonna invite the one who got the higher score through SkillSelect?

Thank you in advance!

38 minutes ago, glorypps said:

Hi,

I received the first invite in 2 weeks with 65 points. I guess the invitation is depending on the demand. Hopefully you get it soon.

Hi glorypps,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Did you recieve any confirmation email after submitting the Step 1?

I am new in this forum so I am confused about how the visa 489 works. After I got nominaion from SI, does it mean I can get the visa 489 OR the DHA is gonna invite the one who got the higher score through SkillSelect?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by hungle
Add information

23 hours ago, hungle said:

Hi glorypps,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Did you recieve any confirmation email after submitting the Step 1?

I am new in this forum so I am confused about how the visa 489 works. After I got nominaion from SI, does it mean I can get the visa 489 OR the DHA is gonna invite the one who got the higher score through SkillSelect?

Thank you in advance!

I had an agent to do this. After step 1 I received an invite to submit a full application paying 770 dollars. And then received the final invitation from NSW and regional SI in 2 to 3 days.

I am not sure about the confirmation email though. For the second invite I got a confirmation email stating that they received my application and will let know in 6 weeks.

Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, glorypps said:

I had an agent to do this. After step 1 I received an invite to submit a full application paying 770 dollars. And then received the final invitation from NSW and regional SI in 2 to 3 days.

I am not sure about the confirmation email though. For the second invite I got a confirmation email stating that they received my application and will let know in 6 weeks.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for your information. It really helps. Hopefully, I can get invitation to submit a full applicaition.

EOI have submitted

the application with 55+10 state for nomination for 1 at step......

Occupation Electrical Engineer

1- how long it takes for confirming first stage if they choose me

2- will they give chance for 55+ 10 state nomination point

3- how many days for 2 it invitation if I am asked for pay 770 full application

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

2 hours ago, jackdaniels said:

Hungle have you got fist stage approval and if so how long it took and for what point

Hi Jack,

I’m still waiting for the outcome, just submitted EOI on July 3 (60+10 points).

When did you submit your EOI?

Did you receive any confirmation email after submitting?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, jackdaniels said:

EOI have submitted

the application with 55+10 state for nomination for 1 at step......

Occupation Electrical Engineer

1- how long it takes for confirming first stage if they choose me

2- will they give chance for 55+ 10 state nomination point

3- how many days for 2 it invitation if I am asked for pay 770 full application

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Hi Jack,

1. As mentioned on SI website, you will receive the outcome within 2 weeks.

2. As gloryppos mentioned above, it depends on the demand. I have seen on migrarion forum, some regions prefer work experience, some prefer English ability.

3. After submitting Full Application, you will receive the outcome within 6 weeks.

Hope it helps.

6 minutes ago, jackdaniels said:

I just got a reference number after that in email..

Submitted on July 5......

nothingelse.... my points is 55+10 ... scared if not get invited 😌

Congrats bro 😊!

Could you share your points, like work experience, English?

I’m not sure if something wrong with my application as I haven’t recieved confirmation email saying that my application goes through.

Thanks!

Hungle thanks for thwr the information....

I did not get invited or approved

I just got an EOI reference number which is an automatic generated email by the website after stage 1 application..but needs to wait for 2 weeks to know about the results

I have only 7 each in every band which gives 10 points

And experience is there but not assessed and not approved EA

So 0 experience

15 minutes ago, jackdaniels said:

Hungle thanks for thwr the information....

I did not get invited or approved

I just got an EOI reference number which is an automatic generated email by the website after stage 1 application..but needs to wait for 2 weeks to know about the results

I have only 7 each in every band which gives 10 points

And experience is there but not assessed and not approved EA

So 0 experience

Hi Jack,

How many hours does it take to recieve the reference number? I have applied 3 days ago but haven’t received it.

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, jackdaniels said:

I got a quick mail after application showing a reference number. Try to rw apply if you did not get any

I just applied again and they said “ Our records indicate you previously submitted the application”. I used a different email to apply and it worked and I recieved the reference number after that. Hopefully it doesn’t affect my application as I applied twice.

Not sure why didn’t I recieve the reference number for the first application. Thanks again for your information.

1 hour ago, glorypps said:

Hi,

Had submitted my application on June 5. Waiting. Fingers crossed.

Thanks can you please answer my questions

1- how long it took for Expression of interest approval

2- after paying 770 Aud and submitting files..how long it took for Invitation from state 

Last one - how long it took got Australian govt to give invitation from skill select after first two steps

1 hour ago, jackdaniels said:

Thanks can you please answer my questions

1- how long it took for Expression of interest approval

2- after paying 770 Aud and submitting files..how long it took for Invitation from state 

Last one - how long it took got Australian govt to give invitation from skill select after first two steps

1) 2 weeks

2 and 3) In 3 days after they received my documents. Received both invitations on the same day.

On 10/03/2019 at 23:26, KSH81 said:

Hiya. I got invite to SI. I’m a nurse critical care and emergency. Just trying to get all paperwork together. 😄

Hey 🙂

Just a quick question. How long did it take you to get invited for "step 2" by Rda Southern inland? 

Hi guys,

I have a quick question about the Employer References. I am a graduate student with no relevant work experience (my occupation does not require previous experience to apply for 489). I’m currently working in a food take away shop (part-time).

1. Do I really need to get the Employer Reference for the hospitality job (food take away shop)?

2. Is the Employer Reference required for someone who has relevant work experience only?

Thanks!