[URGENT] Best Options for Parent Visa (last family member) ?

Hello,

I and my wife moved to Australia on PR in January 2018. My mother (current age as of March 2019:  56 years and 1 month) has been single parent as my father passed away when I was really young. I am the only child and I mentioned my mother was "non-migrant dependent" during our PR application as she hasn't been working since I started earning for my family. I am in a serious need of best suggestions to decide best VISA options for my mother for longer stay.

1. I am eager to file for 143 when I complete 2 years on my PR in January 2020. But that visa takes 5-7 years to be granted. 

During this time she has to go outside Australia for 6 months (after spending just under 12 months onshore) - since she is visiting on Subclass 600. 

Question 1 for above point) How to prevent this? I am ready to take paid medical insurance and I just want her to spend longer time here. She staying at Home Country ALONE seriously concerns me because she goes into depression because of loneliness (she is last family member) - seriously affecting her health and no family member is there to take care of her.

Question 2 for above point) Any bridging visa I could file after applying for Subclass 143 so that she can stay onshore (Australia) for longer continuous time?

Question 3 for above point) Can I apply for Subclass 143 - when she is onshore (In Australia) in January 2020? 

2. I came to know that it was announced on 1st March that new temporary long stay parent visa subclass 870 is going to be started from 17th April, 2019. 

Question 1 for above point) Can anyone apply for this visa? - (I don't have to wait 2 years on my PR to file to be eligible etc)

Question 2 for above point) Can I apply for any other visa (such as 143 - if she has been granted 870?)

3. I just need my mother to stay with us (because she is last family member and there is absolutely NO one in home country) for continuous longer time - if I am missing any other method of VISA to apply (Doesn't matter if that requires me to maintain private medical insurance or not having any other government benefits) - Please suggest them. 

I can't put enough stress into words and express importance of this post for my family. Would highly appreciate if I can get best suggestions.

Regards,

16 hours ago, cyberbeast07 said:

Hello,

I and my wife moved to Australia on PR in January 2018. My mother (current age as of March 2019:  56 years and 1 month) has been single parent as my father passed away when I was really young. I am the only child and I mentioned my mother was "non-migrant dependent" during our PR application as she hasn't been working since I started earning for my family. I am in a serious need of best suggestions to decide best VISA options for my mother for longer stay.

1. I am eager to file for 143 when I complete 2 years on my PR in January 2020. But that visa takes 5-7 years to be granted. 

During this time she has to go outside Australia for 6 months (after spending just under 12 months onshore) - since she is visiting on Subclass 600. 

Question 1 for above point) How to prevent this? I am ready to take paid medical insurance and I just want her to spend longer time here. She staying at Home Country ALONE seriously concerns me because she goes into depression because of loneliness (she is last family member) - seriously affecting her health and no family member is there to take care of her.

Question 2 for above point) Any bridging visa I could file after applying for Subclass 143 so that she can stay onshore (Australia) for longer continuous time?

Question 3 for above point) Can I apply for Subclass 143 - when she is onshore (In Australia) in January 2020? 

2. I came to know that it was announced on 1st March that new temporary long stay parent visa subclass 870 is going to be started from 17th April, 2019. 

Question 1 for above point) Can anyone apply for this visa? - (I don't have to wait 2 years on my PR to file to be eligible etc)

Question 2 for above point) Can I apply for any other visa (such as 143 - if she has been granted 870?)

3. I just need my mother to stay with us (because she is last family member and there is absolutely NO one in home country) for continuous longer time - if I am missing any other method of VISA to apply (Doesn't matter if that requires me to maintain private medical insurance or not having any other government benefits) - Please suggest them. 

I can't put enough stress into words and express importance of this post for my family. Would highly appreciate if I can get best suggestions.

Regards,

143 is an offshore visa, so no bridging visa.

She is too young to apply for the onshore version, which would give her a bridging visa.

The Regulations for the new temporary parent visa have not yet been released, so residency requirement are not yet know.

Considering the importance of this situation, you would be best advised to seek a professional consultation rather than looking for solutions on a Public Forum based on minimal information.