message other members

..and much much more!

eddee

189 EOI Help - Civil / Professional Engineer

I am looking to submit my EOI for a 189 visa, with the following points:

• Education: 15
  • Experience: 5
  • English (PTE): 20

My migration skills assessment by Engineers Australia says the below. Within my EOI, will I have the option to choose my occupation based on the below ANZSCO Code? I know there are both 'professional engineer' and 'civil engineer' streams, which is confusing me a little.

I am also currently awaiting my police certificates (Aus & UK). Should I wait until I have received these, or go ahead and submit my EOI now? I have read that all documents need to be submitted 60days after invite, is this the case?

0?ui=2&ik=e70f11846a&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1627246629265302397&th=16952430134f637d&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ9-eI2bFDpOJ2ZJCYPlxeEM---kAuhxFNBffkw28iHwHi5Kkls6oFzWJFkOjqmmJj8RC-EYmXXoPWuxa44M6gxZSr42-RjV8ZDWWgxCnS267yDP3mMgOgLn3Gg&disp=emb

I can't answer your first question as I can't read the attachment. 

As for police checks, I wouldn't have even done them yet. You don't need them for an eoi, given that you could be waiting a fair while for an invite and then a long wait for grant and there only valid for 12 months. Shortly before grant of visa, your case officer will contact you to request police and medicals and that is the time to do them